©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

availability/prices/concerns

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Iv'e been searching and found a place to get Test suspension. It comes in a 2ML = 50 MG amp and the price is 9.60 per amp. The outfit wants me to e-mail them and give shipping name, order info and questions. I would rather work with one of the outfits sponsered on this forum but they do not have the product that I'm looking for. Cost is not the biggest factor, I'll pay more to get what I want but I would be more alarmed by cheaper prices than higher ones. This place I found also has no minimun order and says to check them out with a small order if desired. I have no problem with minimun orders from a place like Alin that has been confirmed as a solid company. Does 9.60 for these amps sound normal? How about 10ml=750mg Trembolin for 144.$? these prices seem sort of cheap to me and It concerns me that the place could be a Red herring. I know that at some point you have to trust someone but it makes me feel better when a vet board member says that this place or that place is solid. to me, that puts more value on the products and peace of mind is worth something.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Maxwell,
those prices suck.
Keep searching..... Ill give you a clue...check some of the sponsors
on the Other boards Owned by BIGA. You should be able to find them Agoviron your looking at for less then 1/2 that.
Make sure you do your research and checking up on who you decide to go with.....I wouldnt settle for Just anyone or anyplace.
Make sure its someone known in the community so You dont get yourself in trouble or ripped off.

Last edited:

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
Thanks a lot Raj, I'll keep looking. It freaked me out when you said "get in trouble" Gee whizz, the last thing I want to do is get into some kind of trouble with the law. I have read on this forum and other places that seized orders just get taken and a letter sent out, nothing really done. Iv'e also read that only 2% of stuff coming in get seized. I guess what concernes me most is some site set up and collecting information on decent guys wanting to purchase products.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
maxwell said:
Thanks a lot Raj, I'll keep looking. It freaked me out when you said "get in trouble" Gee whizz, the last thing I want to do is get into some kind of trouble with the law. I have read on this forum and other places that seized orders just get taken and a letter sent out, nothing really done. Iv'e also read that only 2% of stuff coming in get seized. I guess what concernes me most is some site set up and collecting information on decent guys wanting to purchase products.

Yea maxwell The odds are deffinatley in our Favor :)

maxwell

Jul 6, 2007
That was a good hint Raj. I had a great time visiting the other boards and you were right. I even found some great items that are not gear. I found one place that I liked but I'm going to hang out for awhile to make sure they are ok. I assume they are ok because they run an ad but I'm in no hurry. For now I just do my designer whey, flaxseed oil,red meat and lots of squats and deadlifts.