©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Awol

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
I cant Shit!

Clint1 said:
Sorry to hear that, i was wondering where you've been. Sounds to me like you were lucky. Heal well and take it easy with the painkillers.

Clint may makin' a casual reply apout painkillers.
But Yeah,DR if your takin those Vicodin,You better get some Dulcolax.
You'll be constipated.And within 72 hrs,you'll be straining to shit goat pellets

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Ya, any of the narcotic painkillers will plug you up good. I had a bad back surgery 6 years ago now. I was on vicodin for 3-4 months, then i had surgery i they gave me oxys and percs. for 9 months of healing. i was hooked bad. Get healed, get off the painkillers and back in the gym. I wouldn't wish that hell on anyone. Narcotics are the devil in an angels attire.

Last edited:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
imdaman1 said:
Very sorry to hear DR! If you are like me, you're more upset about your bike than anything else. :D
Take it easy brother.
Yes, I am a little.
The bike is officially totalled. It was a Suzuki Bandit.
I would like some imput on what to replace it with. I really liked the bike, I may just get another Bandit.

Of course everyone thinks a guy my age should be riding a cruiser.

W

wolfyEVH

DragonRider said:
Yes, I am a little.
The bike is officially totalled. It was a Suzuki Bandit.
I would like some imput on what to replace it with. I really liked the bike, I may just get another Bandit.

Of course everyone thinks a guy my age should be riding a cruiser.

what about this DR??.....i think you'd look good riding this....has some speed as well.......

MV4062.jpg

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
KellSRV said:
DR, hows the recovery comin'??.No bleeding from the ears?
godspeed.time crawls when recovering
Actually, very well. But I'm the impatient type. My left leg was slammed at 60mph between a van and my bike, so it is swollen very badly. I injured my left wrist and between that and cracked ribs and a broken scapula, I can't work out. I've lost a 1/2 inch on my arms already. I'm getting small man's complex.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
DragonRider said:
Actually, very well. But I'm the impatient type. My left leg was slammed at 60mph between a van and my bike, so it is swollen very badly. I injured my left wrist and between that and cracked ribs and a broken scapula, I can't work out. I've lost a 1/2 inch on my arms already. I'm getting small man's complex.
haha
so long as its not LDS as my wife says,"little dick syndrome". ;)
good news(i guess) take it easy with the leg.
Im dont want to say it.but it sounds like it might be a year or two before you stop feeling littleinjury related pains.
!!!!!!!Glad you didn't hurt your neck or back(your scapula dont count,there).!!!! That's the shit that pains you forever sometimes.