©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

B12 shot into my knee

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
i know it might sound weird at first but my skin streches real easy there and it does not any where else so i just grab the skin right above my knee cap inject the 1000mcg of B12. i have no pain at all just a small knot for a min and thats it , any one else ever tried that ?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
cawb said:
i know it might sound weird at first but my skin streches real easy there and it does not any where else so i just grab the skin right above my knee cap inject the 1000mcg of B12. i have no pain at all just a small knot for a min and thats it , any one else ever tried that ?

Yes some time ago,Cortisone/B12 mix...

...I would use IM B12 in my glute whenever I felt sapped- no more than twice a week never needed it more than that.

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
kell11 said:
Yes some time ago,Cortisone/B12 mix...

...I would use IM B12 in my glute whenever I felt sapped- no more than twice a week never needed it more than that.
thanks kell i started out taking b12 every otherweek @ 1000mcg and now i am taking b12 once a week along with my muscle medicine..

cawb

May 29, 2005
down south
mr.nitrofish said:
what is b-12 supposed to do anyway?
so far for me it has helped increase my appetite, and has allowed me to sleep a lil better, which in return allows me feel more energetic through out the day/ more alert ..

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I have never injected in my knee but a doctor once drained a large volume of fluid from my injured knee and there was no pain at all. It felt like such a relief to have that pressure taken away that I felt like the needle was injecting some happy juice into me or something!

I would like to try B12, but I have never read any great testimonials for it. Does anyone recommend B12?