©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

baby???

johnyringo81

Feb 8, 2009
hey guys.. just wondering if anybody here can help me with this question..just finished my first cycle...sust/anavar doing pct now...nolva... iam 32yr male...my wife thinks she could be pregnant...could my cycle or pct have negative affects on my baby ??...any help would be great

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hey guys.. just wondering if anybody here can help me with this question..just finished my first cycle...sust/anavar doing pct now...nolva... iam 32yr male...my wife thinks she could be pregnant...could my cycle or pct have negative affects on my baby ??...any help would be great

Your baby will be fine. I have known many whom conceived while ON cycle and had perfect healthy children.

rocco-x

Jan 13, 2009
Your baby will be fine. I have known many whom conceived while ON cycle and had perfect healthy children.
my buddy who is on winstrol,don't know why he won't do test with it,just found out his wife is pregnant and so far so good.alot of what we think of as negative comes from the media and the lack of understanding.you'll be fine.good luck

rottsnhell

Feb 6, 2009
LOL!!!.....your baby is goin to come out a freakin freak!!!.....yo, jus kiddin, you have nothin to be worried about. no studies say so...