©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

back fat ?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
What they said........Like wise with abs...You're not going to miraculously see a 6 pack by doing ab training. It's the overall diet/training that gets you down to a body fat percentage.

Alexx

Jul 14, 2012
Well guys!!!
According to me that there are several recommended best exercises to decrease back fat.
These are pull ups, deadlifts, barbel or dumbells, lat pulldowns and even seated cable rows
with a narrow grip. Resistance exercises are usually recommended.

honyferry

Jul 21, 2012
I am facing the problem with obesity and with fat since an year. I used to perform exercises for thrice in a week, but not able to lose weight. I am feeling uneasy because of this over weight. Please produce some attachment links to get rid of the problem.

Method

Apr 20, 2012
Below are the 10 tips for easy weight loss:
• Find out how many calories you need
• Eat at least 5 servings of fruits and vegetables per day
• Watch for Portion Size
• Do not Skip Meals
• Go for wholesome fresh foods
• Don't be overly-restrictive
• Understand Food Claims and Labels
• Watch for the sugary drinks
• Keep a food journal
• Exercise, period

Regards,

stephenwalty

Jan 24, 2013
We should perform the exercise reduces the belly fat regularly. The fruits also plays a vital role in weight loss applications. The fruits such as water melon, lemon, straw berry, papaya and many are really very helpful and also provides the loss of fat content in the body. Eating these fruits inspite of oil foods keeps us less weight and also healthy.