©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Back home for a bit

IHatefulindian

Apr 18, 2014
Middle East
Hello everyone,

I am back home in the US for a bit. I am a retired US Special Forces Operator and now own my own private advisory para military business in the center of the Middle East. yep a total hot mess.
I am 40 years old now but my occupation physical requirements haven't aged a bit. So I need a quite a bit of help keeping up with the insurgents I am facing regularly. I love my job, duty to my country but I need to stay in fighting condition.

I am in San Antonio right now, can anyone assist me in this matter?

IHatefulindian

Apr 18, 2014
Middle East
Hi,

Surprisingly "Yes" I go anywhere from 3 to 30 days without a gym but the daily routine of wearing about 75 pounds of gear, weapons and ammo 12 to 24 hours a day gives you quite a workout. My time out of action consist of gym, dieting and writing my operations order for the next mission.
The good "or bad" news is there is no time for women. Staying focused on the mission is all I have. I rotate countries and mission specifics so making friends sucks too but I truly feel that this is a small price to pay for our great nation and the people who live in it.
Don't agree how great our country is? Come visit me in the Middle East

IHatefulindian

Apr 18, 2014
Middle East
What's up brother,

Thanks for the reply.
I am glad to be home. I am hoping to get some assistance while I am here in San Antonio, TX. I came back for some VA appointments. After 21 years in SF everything hurts lol... I don't regret one second of it. My new occupation is exciting and rewarding knowing I am still in the "fight" but the brotherhood is not there. I work for various Middle Eastern countries in the best interest of our Country but working side by side with those goat and chicken F@#ker$ puts a real damper on daily motivation.

IHatefulindian

Apr 18, 2014
Middle East
Thank you for your appreciation bro.
It is truly an honor to serve our country in this manner.
I am hoping to make some friends while I am here in San Antonio, TX
If you have any bros out this way that I can break bread or pop some tops with please let me know.

IHatefulindian

Apr 18, 2014
Middle East
Thanks for taking point,

I got online and checked out the website it sounds great but there were several negative reviews on other online sources pertaining to it. I am not sure which to believe.