©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bad side effect. Need advice.

Sao

Mar 8, 2012
I'm on my first cycle. 9 wks in, 200mgs if test cyp two times a week. I was also doing the same with EQ but on the advice of this board I stopped the EQ. When I took my shot today everything went good, I pinned myself in my upper and outer thigh, pulled back on the plunger, no blood so I proceeded with the injection. When I pulled out it bled a little more than usual and then about 30 seconds later I got this unbelievable and uncomfortable head rush. It felt as though my heart was going to beat out of my chest. This happened once before with the EQ as well. Can anybody tell me what this could be and what the ramifications could be if I did indeed shoot this stuff directly into a vien? Felt ok after about 8 or 9 minutes but still 5 hrs later I still feel just a bit off.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I'm on my first cycle. 9 wks in, 200mgs if test cyp two times a week. I was also doing the same with EQ but on the advice of this board I stopped the EQ. When I took my shot today everything went good, I pinned myself in my upper and outer thigh, pulled back on the plunger, no blood so I proceeded with the injection. When I pulled out it bled a little more than usual and then about 30 seconds later I got this unbelievable and uncomfortable head rush. It felt as though my heart was going to beat out of my chest. This happened once before with the EQ as well. Can anybody tell me what this could be and what the ramifications could be if I did indeed shoot this stuff directly into a vien? Felt ok after about 8 or 9 minutes but still 5 hrs later I still feel just a bit off.

It sounds like you may have 'main lined' it directly into a vein.

Sao

Mar 8, 2012
How bad is that? Could it kill a guy? I did it like I should of and checked for blood before I injected. It's making me second guess myself when thinking about my next injection.

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
It sounds like you may have 'main lined' it directly into a vein.

I agree. Your are still around, so you live and learn. You need to watch for veins when inserting the pin AND removing it. You can nick a vein just as easily then taking the pin out. If you are having problems with injections, you may want to consider sticking with glute shots.