©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Basic Cycle question

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Maineguy: Yeah I thought about the Cyp taking a while to kick in. I have read to take double the first week to boost levels up then take normal week 2-10. So week one I would take 1000mg instead of the 500mg. That seems real high so I would probably break it in 2 doses.
Read about this on Complete Idiots Guide and Juicy posted an article explained front loading.

I also had considered the TRT lab work for my doctor. I have an appointment so we shall see what doc wants. I know many docs won't even touch the area for someone under 40. Heck my step-dad went and his numbers were low, but the doctor said that it was normal for a 60 year old man to have super low numbers and that he did not need to be out there rocking it like a younger man. How dumb is that! Otherwise medically he is good. So he is going to be ordering when I do.

Last edited:

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
There is a good thread over on PM about front loading. It gets your serum levels up a lot quicker. If you do it, do it all in the first day or first two.
Your step dad needs to find another doctor for sure. If not I would just administer TRT myself without a doc. Good luck in your Cycle. A word of advice, order a bottle or so more than you think you will need for your cycle. You will not get it all out, may lose some here and there, or just may decide you want to do more.

PreacherMan

Nov 17, 2013
Yeah I would probably do the dose in day one, just morning and night. I don't know, i guess it depends on how thick it is. My TRT was THICK. Good advice, I thought about ordering more than I need. With minimum orders being what they are, i figured i would order a couple more bottles so I could extend or have it for the next cycle.
Thanks brother!

MaineGuy

Oct 26, 2012
Excellent post Magnus,
Also, someone posted a chart showing that if you inject your dose say once per week instead of twice, your bloods will always have a higher serum level than the twice or three times per week. Not matter how long the cycle is run. Some people like to keep bloods more stable, but some like the higher serums.