©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Basic Info on Ethyl Oleate

billyboy72

Dec 8, 2012
eo was never meant to be used for multi-use vials.

we all original found it's use through Virormone Propionate . It's the carrier used in that product and if you ever used this version of prop, you know just how great it was.. The only injection pain would be from injecting close to a nerve bundle .. it was never from the gear itself.. We called it the Cadillac of test prop back in the day.. But you would never see it in a multi-use vial because it tends to dissolve the septum (the rubber) .
It also took a special filter just to filter it ..

Interesting. Is this why my Stericup setup was all sticky like it was melting after I got done filtering a 100%eo solution?

dizterbd

Jan 17, 2013
anyone have any experience with mct oil mixed with eo? if not maybe safflower oil with eo? Im looking to make test e, npp, and tren e all normal range mg/ml. the test im leaning towards 2% ba, 35% eo, rest mct oil (considering everyone says no bb is needed with test e). the tren e and npp 2% ba, 20% bb, 35% eo, rest mct oil. any experiences? odviously im using the eo to make it a nice smooth thin inject, not as a solvent or anything. thanks

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
I dont see any reason to use eo with mct or safflower. Safflower and mct are both already very thin carriers. So if your goal is just to make it thin and easy to inject, then using safflower or mct without eo will achieve that.

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Bag 1980 can u check in at introductions please.You will get better responses rather than a drive by question bro.. Anasci is a place you will stay once you realize there's no BS going on and tons of info plus I'm sure you got some info also to share..thanks brutha..welcome ..

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I dont see any reason to use eo with mct or safflower. Safflower and mct are both already very thin carriers. So if your goal is just to make it thin and easy to inject, then using safflower or mct without eo will achieve that.

All the mct's I've come across were rather thick- not to say I could push them fine, but when it comes to oils I would say they have a lot of viscosity.

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
All the mct's I've come across were rather thick- not to say I could push them fine, but when it comes to oils I would say they have a lot of viscosity.
This is the second time ive seen someone say this. The mct oil im talking about is very thin, and crystal clear like water. No color at all. A company called NOW makes a pure MCT oil that is excellent.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
The now MCT oil is exactly what I was referring too, it's thick as hell. It's a mix palm kernel and another oil and it's not thin. It is clear and it's totally odorless but thin it's not. It's night as thick as mineral oil or anything but it's way thicker than cotton or grape or corn.. Etc

striffe

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2012
USA
The now MCT oil is exactly what I was referring too, it's thick as hell. It's a mix palm kernel and another oil and it's not thin. It is clear and it's totally odorless but thin it's not. It's night as thick as mineral oil or anything but it's way thicker than cotton or grape or corn.. Etc

Thats just crazy. Im not saying you are a liar, but the stuff you got isnt anything like the stuff I have. The viscosity is 26, safflower is 32. I have a jug of it right here, I promise this stuff is considerably thinner than grape seed, sesame, and safflower. Infact, imo, stuff made with this is just as thin as stuff made with 50% EO/50% GSO.

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Yeah- has to be a production variance.. Cause I used to it to cut some gear made up of GSO- and it took for ever for the two oils to mix. I had to heat it up for a long time.

So I must of had a batch that was different.