©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BD question for pin or mdtnt

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Halfway thru the thread "water retention problems"
A newbie (i cant remember the name-sorry) starts talking some (apparent?)
knowledge about BD products being [I]notoriuosly[/I]faked,underdosed and mix-dosed(contaminated)??????
I can discern a fake easily enough...But what's with the rest of this jabber...Have I missed something?

AND McKenzie agreed with a simple reply---"your'e right on" or something like that..

Pin...Explain.

W

wolfyEVH

gxgr receives special batches from BD and every batch is tested (all test out great!). gxgr can NOT account for other companies that supply BD gear as they arent the same batches

powermad

Dec 4, 2005
kell11 said:
Halfway thru the thread "water retention problems"
A newbie (i cant remember the name-sorry) starts talking some (apparent?)
knowledge about BD products being [I]notoriuosly[/I]faked,underdosed and mix-dosed(contaminated)??????
I can discern a fake easily enough...But what's with the rest of this jabber...Have I missed something?

AND McKenzie agreed with a simple reply---"your'e right on" or something like that..

Pin...Explain.

Dude, that was me. HEre's the deal--there are a lot of fake BD products running around, hence the "notoriously faked" comment.

None of these fakes come from the British Dragon company. They come from scammers. These guys sometimes MIS-dose the product or put in crappy raw materials (hence the underdosed comment). Or they can buy good BD stuff like Decabol and replace the liquid inside with pure sesame oil or a small amount of Test or something. The options are limitless when you have the funds to buy a crimper (100-150 bucks).

BD seems to be faked more than any other company because their products are so good. There are even several fake BD websites set up on the net to confuse "newbies". Do a search and see for yourself.

Don't freak out. Use the BD source checker and ''know your source''. Or pay 50 bucks for the sources section here and you will be taken care of by the best.

Last edited:

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
wolfyEVH said:
gxgr receives special batches from BD and every batch is tested (all test out great!). gxgr can NOT account for other companies that supply BD gear as they arent the same batches

true. gxgrs test e lab results was 284mg/ml. thats way over dosed. good stuff might I add.