©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Be carefull

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
Hello Anasci members,

If you are looking for a list you will not see it posted here in my source section. You must email and request a list.

The email addresses below are guys who sell nutri-vet gear. I do not back them and never will back anyone. I am telling you this because one day a source is good then the next day a source is bad and I do not want to put my name at risk.

The only way you can get Nutri-Vet gear directly from me is if you buy in bulk. If you are looking to buy in bulk amounts, then please email me, my ONLY email account at [email protected]

Here are some guys who stock nutri-vet gear:

[email protected]

[email protected] (can be found on anabol**boar*.com)

This is a new product line and company and is the perfect opportunity for new scammers to pop up and cause problems. One scammer I know of was using the address [email protected] and going by nvgguy on the boards.

Be carefull and do not confuse me with other sources. Like I said I am not responsible for other peoples actions and back nobody for obvious reasons nor do I post on any other board but Anasci.

Be carefull,
B