©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Beer and roids

marYez

Feb 15, 2010
Hi guys

I'm curios, you are drinking beer or any alcohol when you are doing a cycle? What it the max amount of alcohol you consume?

eric.o

Oct 4, 2010
far as I know , when you are on gear it is recommended not to drink alcohol..

minnie

May 4, 2011
drinking alcohol on cycle makes my boyfriend sluggish , weak and tired. he don't really drink to much , only at business dinners

mzack

May 23, 2010
when I'm off cycle I have few, but I don't drink on cycle because I want to get the most out of them.

Gettinhuge_pump

when I'm off cycle I have few, but I don't drink on cycle because I want to get the most out of them.

Well said. I will have a few beers every now and then even on cycle, but don't make a habit of it. In my opinion, there is a place for everything and as long as not taken to excessive levels then its ok and shouldn't bother u too much.

If u want to have a beer or 2 with dinner, go ahead...if u can't stop at 1 or 2, then don't do it at all on cycle.

Just my 2 cents.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Hi guys

I'm curios, you are drinking beer or any alcohol when you are doing a cycle? What it the max amount of alcohol you consume?

I think you should avoid alcohol while on cycle. If you MUST drink do so in extreme moderation and dont get hammered drunk.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Alcohol is no friend to the liver and kidneys. So with that being said if your taking orals * DONT DRINK PERIOD * if your inj then a glass of wine on the weekends but beer is a waste empty calories and counter productive. If you must drink a beer or two try to do it on the weekend and consume (2) glasses of water for each beer post drinking. I have seen many a guys drink on cycle and wateched them stay fat, sluggish, weak, confused as to why no gains etc I could go on for ever. Bottom line is alcohol sucks it makes you feel a buzz for teh first drink or two then after that your chasing something that leaves drunk and the next day hurt and missing the gym. Slam an energy drink at the party or where ever and call it a day.

J4CKT

AnaSCI VET
Feb 1, 2010
that being said if your taking orals * DONT DRINK PERIOD *

This is the most important - ORALS place an incredible amount of stress on the
liver. Not only should you not be drinking/doing drugs but also running all the liver
protectants you can get your hands on. Synthergine, Liv52, Milk Thistle etc etc.