©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

before bed

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
I wonder, what should I eat before bed? what's best for post training?

Last edited:

mr62

May 4, 2011
Before bed - a slowly digesting protein like whey in milk, cottage cheese, casein.. and for
Post workout - whey in water.. with a simple carb if you want

forman

May 6, 2011
Lots of people seem to like casein and milk before bed , I'm not a fan because there is sugar in the milk. I personally eat something like eggs with veg before bed

spike74

May 11, 2011
Lots of people seem to like casein and milk before bed , I'm not a fan because there is sugar in the milk. I personally eat something like eggs with veg before bed

what's wrong with milk sugar?

mc63s

Apr 27, 2011
I usually eat cottage cheese, but I want to try an chicken salad without dressing before bed, looks like a good idea?

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
thanks guys , great advices but my body can't take milk and dairy too ,and I don't want to force it

Big Danny

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2006
thanks guys , great advices but my body can't take milk and dairy too ,and I don't want to force it

You probably have lactose intolerance. So I suggest you trying synthepure whey isolate which is lactose and carbs free. it's the perfect before bed "snack" and your muscles will thank you for that:)

edgar15

Apr 29, 2011
You probably have lactose intolerance. So I suggest you trying synthepure whey isolate which is lactose and carbs free. it's the perfect before bed "snack" and your muscles will thank you for that:)

I know that I have lactose intolerance. Thanks again for advice. I will try it