©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Current Anadrol

E-Volve

Feb 9, 2013
how long was before you guys noticed IP's drol kicking in for you?
first few days and I'm bloating a lot. No strength gains or anything yet, just a lot of bloat. 8lbs of it in 4 days. Im sure it will level off soon

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
how long was before you guys noticed IP's drol kicking in for you?
first few days and I'm bloating a lot. No strength gains or anything yet, just a lot of bloat. 8lbs of it in 4 days. Im sure it will level off soon

That is what I notice from anadrol also. It makes me feel like dogshit
and sure no spectacular strength gains.
only a smooth look and headaches from it.
I think Oxymethelone is just a drug thata works good on some poeple, and not worth a darn for others. Ive tried many a brands, they all sucked.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
That is what I notice from anadrol also. It makes me feel like dogshit
and sure no spectacular strength gains.
only a smooth look and headaches from it.
I think Oxymethelone is just a drug thata works good on some poeple, and not worth a darn for others. Ive tried many a brands, they all sucked.

I've never had any luck or responded well with any of the Euro pharma grade or UG stuff, ever.

I will say though, that in the early 90's I got one of the last bottles of American Syntex and my strength gains were completely out of this world. Bad acne from it too, in weird places.

Nothing else has ever compared, so I will just attribute it to the good old American originals, when we knew how to make PED's :D

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Yeah, I used some of that Syntax back in the 90's. EXCELLENT stuff, Blew up like a balloon. Time to come off, took a big piss and it was all gone. When it went away, people were always saying "I want some of that again." I agree with rAJ though. These days, drol is not at the top of my list. I don't like the way I look or feel on it. Def a watery, smooth look on me. Even in my face.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I just finished 6 weeks of Gauls injectible anadrol (25mg/ml) EO base, and it worked great. Daily pinning got a little old though. For some reason, got daily acne on the tip of my nose.

Last edited:

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Good drol makes me feel like shit. I don't want to eat, work, or anything. But if you can get the motivation to go to the gym, man strength and weight through the roof.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Was never a fav of mine. Used all the "good ones" anapolan hemo's syntex usa British snuff can anapolon. All very good. Buddy using iv's inj drol/test ace combo says it is really good . Major wt jump strength jump pronto.
I just never bother with anything that tanks my appetite when I need it. T

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I hear everyone say that about the old original "Anadrol"
I wonder if someone could find a product leaflet? or maybe its online?

Was it simply Oxymetholone at 50mg per tablet? No other ingredient?

If so the China stuff we get maybe is formulated different?
The recent labs though I think say otherwise.

My opinion based on reading others and my own experiences is it just works for some well and others not very well.
Unless the old shit was a different formula of some type I just do not see how it could be different. some things though are just un-explainable

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Yeah I had been thinking about that just lately. Why would Ciba dbol back in late 70;s early 80's work so well with 4 -5 5 mg tabs daily? Will say that was the only D that made my piss smell like ronson lighter fluid. Was very noticble after just a few tabs. Awesome gains and felt great.The generics that followed by rugby, bolar etc were very good but still not quite the ciba geigy stuff. Never smelled that solventy smell with the american pharm generics either. Can the molecular wts be off a tiny bit but still be the proper chemical but be not perfect spec? Has to be some reason that a tested tab of proper mg be less effective than spot on original brand name manufacturer tabs. I have some research and formulation chemist buddies (real ones)a state over I want to ask.
They may not know might be a chance though.T

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
Yeah, I used some of that Syntax back in the 90's. EXCELLENT stuff, Blew up like a balloon. Time to come off, took a big piss and it was all gone. When it went away, people were always saying "I want some of that again." I agree with rAJ though. These days, drol is not at the top of my list. I don't like the way I look or feel on it. Def a watery, smooth look on me. Even in my face.

Describes my experience exactly also brick

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012

My opinion based on reading others and my own experiences is it just works for some well and others not very well.
Unless the old shit was a different formula of some type I just do not see how it could be different. some things though are just un-explainable

I hadn't used anything but the Syntex, then a few years went by and I remember I was stoked to get some Hemo's. Huge letdown from what I had expected after the originals.

The original Syntex were teeny tiny pills if I remember correctly. When I saw them, I was like damn, can't get much from these things, next thing I know I was doing incline db presses with 120's (which for me was amazing).

Maybe it was the lack of fillers or something along those lines because the tabs were so much smaller than anything else.

If I had never taken the American Syntex, I would've just thought I was a poor responder to A-50 after using Hemo's and Anapolon.

Who knows...the original Searle Anavar 2.5mg tabs were pretty good stuff too. 20mg of that per day super charged you.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Maybe it was the formula?
You know how some tas will have a special
Coating for time release. Or maybe the "filler
Has something to help the body absorb or use it better?
Some way compounded and or formulated different?
Purer maybe stronger-cleaner raw grade hormone?

These were the actual brand name" anadrol"?

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012

From what I remember it was just 50 mg of Oxymetholone. Came in blister pack. This was the early 90's though so my memory may be off.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
I'm thinking a better grade of raw. Sigma was the big raw pharm supplier in the
70's 80's . Not sure if all raw was outsourced then or manufactured "in house"
which would be ideal for strict quailty controll. Marshall yes those searle foot balls were bad ass. If some would have been using 50-75 mgs of those 2.5's
I'm sure the results would have been spectacular. I really wish I knew
this answer. I do remember most guys that had both upjohn depot test(cyp)
and american generic saying the brand name was noticbly more effective.
That one i'm not sure on but with tabs I am fairly certain when they perform
not as well as originals. This is not just a geezer "back in the day" rant .
I would love to take one A50 for example and get syntex's famous results. Oh well............T

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I'd say your right turbo.
Better quality and purity.
Just like with anything ( even coke or Mary J)
The higher the grade the better it is.
Quantity can not make up for quality in certain things.

Wish I had a chance to have tried them.
I always hear the storys! So they must have been
Supreme muscle builders.

Marshall

Oct 31, 2012
This is the exact type of bottle I had. Just tiny pills in there, really tiny.

When I was on those, the manager of the gym, who never said shit to me before about training, asked me if I wanted him to train me for a show. That's how dramatic the results were (I was on a very low calories at the time too, so leaned out like crazy).

Attachments

• Anadrol-50-LG.jpg
    Anadrol-50-LG.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 37

MightyJohn

Oct 29, 2012

rAJ, I have a theory on this...I believe that old Abombs were probably a little over 50mg of oxymetholone...and the stuff floating around these days is probably 20-35mg a tab...and the people that get good results on them are b/c they just have fresh receptors and nothing to compare it too(meaning never used them back in the day)