©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best estrogen blocker?

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
I was wondering what was the best estrogen blocker to take during a cycle of deca and d-bol. I really don't want to have bitches tits. If I am going to do it I am going to do it right. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

L.G.

Mar 7, 2004
dubb106 said:
I was wondering what was the best estrogen blocker to take during a cycle of deca and d-bol. I really don't want to have bitches tits. If I am going to do it I am going to do it right. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

I was thinking the same thing myself once upon a time (of doing that same type of cycle) until I was told and researched more about having test. You need test in there, it should be the foundation of any cycle if your looking for mass gains. I would go for test enanthate and d-bol (if you want d-bol). BUT, if this is your first cycle, you should just do a test only cycle. Learn how your body reacts. As far as an anti-e, clomid is good, nolva is great, arimidex is king!! Hope that helps, but I'm inclined to think you need to do a lot more researching about AAS if you need to know what anti-e's are available. You'll thank yourself later!

Last edited:

dubb106

Dec 20, 2003
thanks for your help. I have done a number cycles in my time. I had planned on adding test. ethenate to the cycle. I was just wondering what others thought was the best anti-E! I know what ones are available from my research, not to sound like a dickhead, but I have done a lot of research over the years. Once again I apprecaite your help. And if there is anyone else that has any ideas, please let me know.

dieselboy

Apr 5, 2004
letrozole works great..better than adex i think. Adex is great but i feel letro is stronger. each person reacts differently

shaq

Feb 4, 2004
Toronto, Canada
from what i have read on other boards.....if u get gyno from deca which is rare ...nolva or adex wont do anything ....i believe u need Bromocriptine....i took it when i did the fina/test cycle....very bad sides tho....for everythng else Nolva is the best...letro is very good aswell....it all depends on your dosage as well....if u are using 500mg of test...Nolva should be fine...

W

wolfyEVH

deca "can" cause prolactin induced gyno....you would need some proviron for that