©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best PCT - anyone try this?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
This PCT is from Anthony Roberts new book Anabolic Steroids - The Ultimate Research Guide, Vol. 1

The following is done every day immediately after your cycle is over (ONE week at most after your last injection)

weeks 1-3: 20mg Nolvadex, 20mg Aromasin, 500iu HCG, 1000iu Vitamin E
week 4: 20mg Nolvadex, 20mg Aromasin
weeks 5-6: 20mg Nolvadex

This PCT really makes A LOT sense to me but I have not tried it. It goes against what is on the internet where you are supposed to wait up to three weeks to begin PCT and also to NOT use HCG post cycle. I really beleive this would work very well and I am definitely going to use it after I come off my current cycle.

You can read the full article here:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/anthony-roberts/post-cycle-therapy.htm

P

pincrusher

my thoughts on this pct is that yes it will work but regarding why it is started right after last injection, im not really sure. if you look at the length of time the pct runs it is 6 weeks versus the normal 3 so maybe the first couple weeks really are not doing that much.
hcg is not needed for alot of pct therapies due to the dosing amounts. it serves as a temporary fix to low natural test levels but will not permanantly raise them. when doing low dosage cycles with mild products like test enanthate/cypionate and deca or eq, they will not shut your natural production down that hard that you would need alot of products to restart it.
go ahead and try it and report back how it works for ya as i am curious to any differences it may make although without getting bloodwork done after your pct is done you will not know for sure just how well it or any pct worked for ya. :)

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
My first cycle was test only and it shut me down almost as hard as my second cycle of test,eq,tren,winny. I kept about 15% of my first cycle and 70% of my second.

It would have been nice to get blood work done before I started my third cycle so I could check it afterwards but I'm going to be able to tell how effective this PCT is versus my last based on changes in body weight/composition and strength loss although I would still like to know what my blood levels are to see just how healthy I am.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Ive never heard of Nolvadex? :confused:
PCT problems...No prob.
Morphine sulphate has been marketed under the trade name Comanol.
You sleep for three weeks and wake up post cycle ready to go again.
Of course, not everything I say can be taken seriously(I dont think I needed to say that)

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

l3i0hazard said:
I don't understand why you(kell11) are posting.
he just like to talk to himself all the time. he is harmless and should be views as someone who knows alot but says little in most of his posts LOL :D

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
because...

l3i0hazard said:
I don't understand why you(kell11) are posting.

...Because I've been around so long that it's all been said before.
SO...I'm just post whoring, killing time. Aaannd my apologies if its getting your panties in a wrinkle..I can and should have answered your question more seriously.You should always know the baseline function of your endocrine system by general pyhsical and complete metabolic panel BEFORE and AFTER you fool with AAS...Gotta go to bed,I'll give you clinical pharmacology next time.
...Hey l3ohazard,I wasn't specifically speaking to you but Ill make that clear next time---I was just lippin' off [all over] nothin' much seemed to be going on at the time.

P

pincrusher

kell11 said:
...Because I've been around so long that it's all been said before.
SO...I'm just post whoring, killing time. Aaannd my apologies if its getting your panties in a wrinkle..I can and should have answered your question more seriously.You should always know the baseline function of your endocrine system by general pyhsical and complete metabolic panel BEFORE and AFTER you fool with AAS...Gotta go to bed,I'll give you clinical pharmacology next time.
...Hey l3ohazard,I wasn't specifically speaking to you but Ill make that clear next time---I was just lippin' off [all over] nothin' much seemed to be going on at the time.
let me repeat myself by asking you to reveiw my prior post LOL :D

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
I wanted this thread to stay on topic and now it's not...might as well be talking about carrots or high performance titanium knitting needles...

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Huh...I can't find any titanium knitting needles. The closest thing to it is aluminum - weird they should have titanium knitting needles damnit. Although there is a company called Addi that makes turbo knitting needles - check it out:

The famous Addi Turbo Knitting Needles. Made of "Turbo" finish brass for great feel, they are fast, quiet, can't rust and have soft, snag free cords.

I didn't know knitting needles needed to be quiet...hmm

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
no threads ever stay on topic. it is just a matter of WHEN they go off topic.

Bio, what was your PCT regimen during your first two cycles? were they different?

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Biohazard,hope I can help

l3i0hazard said:
My first cycle was test only and it shut me down almost as hard as my second cycle of test,eq,tren,winny. I kept about 15% of my first cycle and 70% of my second. QUOTE]

I wait 2 weeks after last Inj. to start clomid.If you got plenty of nolva do it in one.What the hell?The Hcg's gonna kickstart the whole thing anyway.
It Does look Like it would work VERY well... I haven't much experience w/nolva.I have forever just needed clomid.I kickstarted w/Hcg once, too much hassle.
Hazmat,the Test,Tren combo was probably the culprit that shut you down.
Had you eliminated the tren from that run I bet you would not been hit as hard...that's my somewhat educated opinion.You know what I'll do and a few other vets know it too...it works for me. 3 weeks after last inj. of cycle,when clomid therapy begins-I'll do a small(250mg) 1mL pop of deca every 15 days or so.3 of them...ALso helps keep gains without going too backwards on raising your endogenous testosterone levels....

...By the way,Titanium sewing needles can be found at www.grannyknot.com

Last edited:

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
kell11 said:
l3i0hazard said:
My first cycle was test only and it shut me down almost as hard as my second cycle of test,eq,tren,winny. I kept about 15% of my first cycle and 70% of my second. QUOTE]

I wait 2 weeks after last Inj. to start clomid.If you got plenty of nolva do it in one.What the hell?The Hcg's gonna kickstart the whole thing anyway.
It Does look Like it would work VERY well... I haven't much experience w/nolva.I have forever just needed clomid.I kickstarted w/Hcg once, too much hassle.
Hazmat,the Test,Tren combo was probably the culprit that shut you down.
Had you eliminated the tren from that run I bet you would not been hit as hard...that's my somewhat educated opinion.You know what I'll do and a few other vets know it too...it works for me. 3 weeks after last inj. of cycle,when clomid therapy begins-I'll do a small(250mg) 1mL pop of deca every 15 days or so.3 of them...ALso helps keep gains without going too backwards on raising your endogenous testosterone levels....

...By the way,Titanium sewing needles can be found at www.grannyknot.com
And dont count on the threads staying course.Just steer it back on...shit.

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
There's no denying it in my mind that the standard PCT that everyone has used for quite a while does work but I think it could work better so I'll try this new one out and see how it goes. And let you all know how I fair...10 weeks from now I go off...then that PCT takes six weeks so...we'll just have to see!

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Oh current cycle looks like this:

week 1-15: 50mg test prop ED (350mg/week)
week 1-12: 60mg EQ ED (420mg/week)
week 7-15: 50mg tren ace ED (350mg/week)

Also I have been taking some DBOL for the first few weeks now - first time using DBOL. I have to say that it's amazing stuff and I need so little 10mg is the most I can really handle 15mg and I get to red in the face and have too high of BP. I'm super aggressive on the stuff it's crazy...

Bizarro

Oracle's my Mod
Aug 16, 2004
Toxic Dump
Im shooting Profina 200/ml (100 prop, 100 tren) weekly. I recommend it -- all levels look too low to me. I am personally not a big fan of Equipose and recommend winny or masteron instead.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
wtf does sewing have to do with PCT, come on now.

back to topic at hand, that link doens't work kell. where is one supposed to get these needles.

pincrusher said:
my thoughts on this pct is that yes it will work but regarding why it is started right after last injection, im not really sure. if you look at the length of time the pct runs it is 6 weeks versus the normal 3 so maybe the first couple weeks really are not doing that much.
hcg is not needed for alot of pct therapies due to the dosing amounts. it serves as a temporary fix to low natural test levels but will not permanantly raise them. when doing low dosage cycles with mild products like test enanthate/cypionate and deca or eq, they will not shut your natural production down that hard that you would need alot of products to restart it.
go ahead and try it and report back how it works for ya as i am curious to any differences it may make although without getting bloodwork done after your pct is done you will not know for sure just how well it or any pct worked for ya. :)

Part of the reason that it's starting so soon after the last injection is that as exogenous androgen levels decline, you're getting your blood plasma levels of all of the PCT compounds up. Also, since estrogen is part of the negative feedback loop that you're fighting while on PCT, it makes sense to lower it as soon as possible, and thereby eliminate part of the reason you're suppressed.

IronMan

Oct 22, 2006
hooker said:
Part of the reason that it's starting so soon after the last injection is that as exogenous androgen levels decline, you're getting your blood plasma levels of all of the PCT compounds up. Also, since estrogen is part of the negative feedback loop that you're fighting while on PCT, it makes sense to lower it as soon as possible, and thereby eliminate part of the reason you're suppressed.
Thats why I recommend using a short ester compound at the end so you don't have you blood levels creeping down while you waiting to start PCT