©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best protein powders or drinks?

JustforHealth

Feb 2, 2006
Right now I'm using Muscle Milk and although the flavor is unparalled I seem to feel more bloated when I use it and I seem to retain too much water weight.

What is your favorite protein powder or drink? I used to use IsoPure and might go back to that. What's your personal favorite?

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
JustforHealth said:
Right now I'm using Muscle Milk and although the flavor is unparalled I seem to feel more bloated when I use it and I seem to retain too much water weight.

What is your favorite protein powder or drink? I used to use IsoPure and might go back to that. What's your personal favorite?
SynthPure from www.synthetek.com is my fav. It's tasteless so you can mix it however you want...You can even cook with it. It's also the most pure whey isolate out there.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
Tyrone said:
SynthPure from www.synthetek.com is my fav. It's tasteless so you can mix it however you want...You can even cook with it. It's also the most pure whey isolate out there.

Bump the SynthePURE. No taste, no bloat, no fat, no carbs, no lactose, just pure CFM WPI. Mixes instantly too. Go to www.professionalmuscle.com and type in the search field "SynthPURE". Read the feedback on it.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
SynthePURE is best protein available. I use it in everything,,,shakes,,muffins,,,oatmeal,,,pancakes

SuperMan

Oct 23, 2007
MuscleMilk is the shit, you could sell that shit at Dairy Queen but read the nutrition label no wonder it bloats you.

SynPURE is top notch.