©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Best Stack for Winni?

M1ke586

May 2, 2006
:confused: I am looking to start a cutting cycle, but as far as what to get, how to take it,how much... everyone seems to tell me different things. I would like to do an 8 week Winstrol oral cyle. But as far as what else I will need, I am clueless?? Could anyone shed some light on the situation for me, Thanks.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
M1ke586 said:
:confused: I am looking to start a cutting cycle, but as far as what to get, how to take it,how much... everyone seems to tell me different things. I would like to do an 8 week Winstrol oral cyle. But as far as what else I will need, I am clueless?? Could anyone shed some light on the situation for me, Thanks.

if your cutting TEST PROP and/or DECA go very well with WINSTROL.

M1ke586

May 2, 2006
So if i do a DECA & WINSTROL Oral cycle both for 8 weeks, That should be all that I need, should I take Clomid at 6 weeks for the rest of the 8?

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Not to be an ass bro, but I'd really suggest doing some research on your own for this. I personally despise winstrol, and feel that it is very over-used, especially by newbies. But really, just study up a bit and get back with us. One thing to think about is if you are wanting the cycle to be 8 weeks long for whatever reason (arbitory?) then I'd stick with short esters like Test Prop. Doses and Drugs really depend on your stats and goals.

PS. losers WHINE (not wine)

M1ke586

May 2, 2006
ha ha... hmmm, since the fourm is used for asking questions and finding out information. I think im in the right place. but thanks...?