©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

best workout split ? on juice

kingleo

Mar 16, 2007
just seeing your guys routines on juice ?

mine is mon : chest n biceps
tue : back
wed : legs
thur : shoulders
fri : triceps

i was thinking of doing chest 2 times a week but want to get huge what do you guys think

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
What does it matter whether you are natty or on gear? You should still be training balls out regardless. What works for a natty guy will work for a gassed up dude just the same, but he should make progress faster.

It comes down to the individual. You have to find the balance between being able to maximally stimulate the muscle while training with enough frequency to continue to grow. Ad soon as your muscles are receovered, you should hit them again, so train with the proper volume and intensity to create sufficient muscular damage to grow and enough frequency to optimize the damage and recovery cycle of training. This is something you have to find out for yourself. Some people do better with higher volume and less frequency, others do better with lower volume and higher frequency. It comes down to your unique training proclivities.

Teddy122383

Feb 17, 2013
Central New Jersey
I think natty or enhanced recovery is the most underated aspect of making gains, our desire to train far outweighs the bodies ability to recover, I find even on cycle I get my best gains lifting every other day, even if the muscles are recovered the nervous system might not be, need I mention doms? Delayed onset muscle soreness anyone?

Teddy122383

Feb 17, 2013
Central New Jersey
My split
Day 1 Back, Biceps, Forearms, 30 minutes cardio postworkout (precontest)
Day 2 Cardio precontest or rest offseason
Day 3 Legs, 30 mins postworkout cardio (pre contest)
Day 4 Cardio precontest, rest offseason
Day 5 Chest, 30 minutes cardio postworkout (precontest)
Day 6 Cardio precontest, rest offseason
Day 7 Deadlifts, Delts, and tris, 30 minutes cardio postworkout (precontest)
Day 8 Rest if needed or repeat
(for larger muscle groups like back legs n chest i do 3-4 movements for smaller like bis n tris i do 2-3, all movements 1 warmup 1 moderate and one balls to the walls set)
im not telling you mike mentzner or dorian yates heavy duty is the way but i think the majority of us overtrain

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I think age also factors into what split or routine to choose. At my age, I can't train 5 days a week wide open, like I used to. My elbows and shoulders start bothering me if I train too frequently. 3 days a week is actually perfect for me, with maybe a 4th day thrown in every now and then.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
just seeing your guys routines on juice ?
No such thing...........Thanks, T
mine is mon : chest n biceps
tue : back
wed : legs
thur : shoulders
fri : triceps

i was thinking of doing chest 2 times a week but want to get huge what do you guys think

Your recovery time will be decreased but the split is an individual
preference . If you are "specializing " you may want to look at best place for the leg and back work to be placed. Those two largest bodyparts do best for me with some seperation. T

Ironbuilt

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Mûnich , Germany
Davey that's my go to split bro. Works well for me . Lately i had to move bis to back cause I've been Killen legs for the overall body thickness I'm still looking for. Legs are where its at .. Ib

Alfie

May 15, 2013
You have to discover the stability between being able to maximally activate the muscular while coaching with enough regularity to keep growing, Ad soon as your muscular tissue are receovered...