©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Biceps Injection Soreness

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Yesterday biceps was in my workout and I injected tren and test enanth into my bis a few hours following it. During the night I felt incredible soreness in my bis and I still feel it today. It feels like lactic acid soreness so I like it since that pain usually means I did a good job on shocking the muscles. Anyway, I was wondering if the damage to the biceps from the needle could actually enhance muscle growth and that is the cause of my muslce soreness? Does anybody think that your biceps could benefit from lots of needle poking that damages the muscle so it has to repair and re-build?

W

wolfyEVH

scar tissue will only develop......why inject in your bi's anyways...you glutes, ventralgluteal, and quads and delts....2 of each......

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I like to try different spots but have only experienced pain free injections in the delts. I am chicken to stick it into my quads since I've read about some pain on this board there. I would also love to work up the courage to stick my traps since that seems REALLY scary to me. I haven't given up on the bis because I still think there is a chance for better growth there due to sticking there. It just feels good.

W

wolfyEVH

Andrew said:
I like to try different spots but have only experienced pain free injections in the delts. I am chicken to stick it into my quads since I've read about some pain on this board there. I would also love to work up the courage to stick my traps since that seems REALLY scary to me. I haven't given up on the bis because I still think there is a chance for better growth there due to sticking there. It just feels good.

the only growth you get there is scar tissue...its not going to make your muscles grow any faster..........

i've done nothing but quads for 3 cycles......i love them....easiest to hit.......

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
I've read in a few books that the region that you inject tends to get a little bigger, but that could just be the scar tissue building up like wolfy said. Glutes to me are by far the least painful injection spot. That 1.5'' needle is pretty scary though.

W

wolfyEVH

Macstanton said:
I've read in a few books that the region that you inject tends to get a little bigger, but that could just be the scar tissue building up like wolfy said. Glutes to me are by far the least painful injection spot. That 1.5'' needle is pretty scary though.

well of course its bigger cause you have a big ball of oil in there. :D

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
I also want to inject my pecs but that scares me. I imagine the needle in my heart. I hate injecting my glutes. I just do it when my delts and bis need a break.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
I will NEVER inject in my bi's again! Talk about painful! Delts, quads and glutes is all I'll ever do.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Andrew said:
Anyway, I was wondering if the damage to the biceps from the needle could actually enhance muscle growth and that is the cause of my muslce soreness? Does anybody think that your biceps could benefit from lots of needle poking that damages the muscle so it has to repair and re-build?
The theory is that the oil stretches the muscle fasia allowing additional growth. It wouldn't be caused by damage from the needle itself.
Some people swear by site injections in the muscle you want to grow, but that is usually reserved for short estered oils or IGF-1.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
I love quads. IMO, they are the easiest injection site. I never have pain with them either. Glutes are fine, but its difficult reaching back with an underhand on my weak arm. I always rotate injection sites and utilize as many as possible. I agree with your opinion on the chest shot though....to spookey! :D

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
fasia stretching

DragonRider said:
The theory is that the oil stretches the muscle fasia allowing additional growth. It wouldn't be caused by damage from the needle itself.
Some people swear by site injections in the muscle you want to grow, but that is usually reserved for short estered oils or IGF-1.

That is what I think I felt and still feel! I think my enhanced muscle soreness was probably caused by the injected oil volume stretching the biceps fasia. It just doesn't make sense that the soreness would be caused by the needle poke when I don't get that same soreness in larger muslces like delts and glutes. The bis must be relatively small muscles that require less injection to stretch out. My bis are still sore today. I like this soreness! Don't we all strive in the gym to shock our muscles into soreness? It feels great. Now I am motivated to stick my traps so I can get this soreness in them too. Does anybody know if the traps are small or large compared to bis?

P

pincrusher

Andrew said:
That is what I think I felt and still feel! I think my enhanced muscle soreness was probably caused by the injected oil volume stretching the biceps fasia. It just doesn't make sense that the soreness would be caused by the needle poke when I don't get that same soreness in larger muslces like delts and glutes. The bis must be relatively small muscles that require less injection to stretch out. My bis are still sore today. I like this soreness! Don't we all strive in the gym to shock our muscles into soreness? It feels great. Now I am motivated to stick my traps so I can get this soreness in them too. Does anybody know if the traps are small or large compared to bis?
trap injections are very dangerous as there are alot of nerves you can hit. my old lifting partner lost 6 months in the gym last year because he hit a large nerve in his traps after trying that site. he was a very experienced juicer with many many years of sticking needles in him but had never done traps before. i would not recommend using traps as an injection site!!!!!!
your biceps soreness is due to a couple of things, the stretching of the muscle due to the amount of volume you injected and the products you injected can cause soreness in any muscle they are injected into.

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
pincrusher said:
trap injections are very dangerous as there are alot of nerves you can hit. my old lifting partner lost 6 months in the gym last year because he hit a large nerve in his traps after trying that site. he was a very experienced juicer with many many years of sticking needles in him but had never done traps before. i would not recommend using traps as an injection site!!!!!!

I will not inject my traps then. I was already scared to do it before I read this. Glad you told me because I will exercise traps today and I was thinking of following with a trap injection.

P

pincrusher

if you need a really good site to inject, do a search here for the ventrogluteal injection site. it is an awsome site and can handle up to 4ml per injection per week.
i use glutes, delts, ventrogluteal, sometimes biceps, & quads on occassion and with the volumes i tend to do, thats all the spots i need :)

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
pincrusher said:
if you need a really good site to inject, do a search here for the ventrogluteal injection site. it is an awsome site and can handle up to 4ml per injection per week.
i use glutes, delts, ventrogluteal, sometimes biceps, & quads on occassion and with the volumes i tend to do, thats all the spots i need :)

Thanks Pincrusher. I really should try that ventogluteal like you said. It just looks a little challenging. I should stop being lazy and try it so that I learn a little more about my anatomy.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Biceps beneifit minamally.
yes.Site injections Hurt.
Stick it in your ass and delts if you have to.
for Gods sake you got 6 targets in your ass.just do these thing properly. It's not a hobby and DONT be your own guinea pig...
Was I preachy? didnt mean to be...
Ah yes, pin and his magic VG site (i dont know what took so long for us all to start dicussing the VG??????.

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
Andrew said:
Thanks Pincrusher. I really should try that ventogluteal like you said. It just looks a little challenging. I should stop being lazy and try it so that I learn a little more about my anatomy.
LIke I said ,"Dont be your own Guinea pig".
Is lazy what you call it.?

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
kell11 said:
Stick it in your ass and delts if you have to.
for Gods sake you got 6 targets in your ass.just do these thing properly. It's not a hobby and DONT be your own guinea pig...
Was I preachy? didnt mean to be...

Kell11, you are usually preachy so I didn't notice anything different here. Preachy is a defining characteristic of your online personality.

Testosperone

Oct 4, 2005
glutes baby thats all u need glutes and quads. ive never used delts ive heard good things but it kinda scares me..lol got ima pansy.