©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

biceps training video what ya think?

chaotichealth

AnaSCI VET
May 19, 2014
I guess it works for him. personally I twist the dumbbells a little more and I always go up in weight. I try to keep going up till I get so Heavy that I can only do one rep. then some times 1 time a week at least I super set it till I get down to 5 lbs or puke. then I still do one or to more sets.

Sandpig

AnaSCI VET
Mar 22, 2014
SIN CITY
Im a huge preacher curl fan. That bench he's using sucks.

It needs more padding and should be moon shaped on the front.

And according to Larry Scott, the exercise should always be done standing so you can get your hip underneath.

Also the arm pits should be jammed into the top of the bench.

preachbw3.jpg

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
Obviously this guy is trying to pimp his website... So he should use some one for his videos besides himself cause he looks like shit.

Those standing DB curls were horrible looking-

Old Man River

Feb 14, 2013
The BIG STATE OF TEXAS!
Dammit! Bring Larry Scott back again!

Im a huge preacher curl fan. That bench he's using sucks.

It needs more padding and should be moon shaped on the front.

And according to Larry Scott, the exercise should always be done standing so you can get your hip underneath.

Also the arm pits should be jammed into the top of the bench.

preachbw3.jpg
Sandpig, looks like this dude needs Larry Scott again! Hope he picked up the info I sent for his shoulders!:action-smiley-033:Later,OMR

Rod1222

Jan 18, 2014
I hate 90% of YouTube "fitness" videos. Most have no idea what they're talking about or are only there to promote their new fitness t-shirts.

Look up my man "scooby". He's a ripped old dude who was probably the FIRST EVER YouTube fitness channel. Solid guy with actual good form.

Last edited: