©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bigger, Faster, Stronger is back on Netflix Instant

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
This is for the people that haven't seen this great movie or just want to watch it again. It's a little sad for me now since the older brother passed away but still one of my favorite documentaries.

Slate23

Aug 17, 2013
NorthWest
The older brother was a depressed guy all his life. Really had some demons he couldn't get rid of. From the movie it seemed to me that he never really thought much of himself.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Just finished rewatching it. Good documentary. The out takes and deleted scenes are also good. I'll have to hit up YouTube later tonight and watch those too.

Big-John

AnaSCI VET
Oct 25, 2012
He had some major issues and I feel for the family. Seemed like he was down on his self a lot.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Watched it twice and love it.

It hits on a lot of cultural phenomena that was present when I was growing up in the same era which led to the same mentality these brothers have. I definitely found myself relating to these dudes and what they said.

chicken_hawk

AnaSCI VIP
Feb 2, 2013
This is for the people that haven't seen this great movie or just want to watch it again. It's a little sad for me now since the older brother passed away but still one of my favorite documentaries.

Not Chris? Is there another brother? Because Chris is making a movie called Prescription Thugs about his struggle...just trying to piece things together is all.

Hawk

Robertftw

Aug 10, 2015
Not Chris? Is there another brother? Because Chris is making a movie called Prescription Thugs about his struggle...just trying to piece things together is all.

Hawk

Yes, Mike bell is the one who passed. If I remember he was a amateur wrestler.

101st Ranger

Aug 29, 2013
Maryland
Alcohol and painkillers
negative dude.

Inhalation Induced Heart Attack

By Phil Strum
Poughkeepsie Journal

The death of former Poughkeepsie resident Mike Bell at age 37 was caused by a heart attack brought on by an accidental inhalation of difluoroethane, a chemical used in Dust-Off, a household maintenance product, the Wrestling Observer Newsletter reported on Wednesday.

The Orange County, Calif. coroners’s office confirmed the cause of death as Acute 1,1 difluoroethane inhalation.

Bell died on Dec. 14 at a sober living facility in Costa Mesa, Calif., where he was celebrating 60 days of sobriety. When he passed away, self-inflicted death and foul play were both ruled out, his brother Chris said on Dec. 15.

Bell’s father, Mike, was not available for comment.

Falcon Safety Products, Inc. of Branchburg, N.J., the manufacturers of Dust-Off, says on its Web site, “As it states on our cans: A cleaning duster is a serious product. Inhalant abuse is illegal and can cause permanent injury or be fatal. Please use our product responsibly.”

Bell, a 1988 graduate of Arlington High School, played Division I football for the University of Cincinnati before injuring his knee and becoming a professional wrestler.

He wrestled frequently on World Wrestling Federation (now World Wrestling Entertainment) shows in the 1990s and was featured in his brother Chris’ documentary about performance-enhancing drugs, “Bigger, Stronger, Faster.” In the film, Mike spoke candidly about his steroid and recreational drug use.

Bell resided in Newport Beach, Calif. at the time of his death. In recent years, he worked for his father’s financial company, Mike Bell Inc., as an accountant and as a personal trainer when he lived in California.