©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bike vs Running

aqua2000

Oct 5, 2011
Which do you think is the best way to loose more fat, biking 45 mins daily or jogging two miles? And the difference between those two is significantly?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Which do you think is the best way to loose more fat, biking 45 mins daily or jogging two miles? And the difference between those two is significantly?

I would always prefer biking over running, as in my opinion, it is much less stress on the knees and hips.....

IMzual

Jan 19, 2012
any form of cardio is good, as long as you keep your heart rate right and the length of cardio

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
I would always prefer biking over running, as in my opinion, it is much less stress on the knees and hips.....

Ditto. Running can put undue stress on the arches, shins, knees and hips. Plus you'll get lots of stimulation to the outer thigh (vastus lateralis) which gives a nice 'sweep' to the thigh from biking. If you're road biking, stand up on those pedals on hills and work the entire hip/glute structure from a different angle and intensity. Biking always has my vote.

Fabian

Banned
Apr 16, 2012
Hi Aqua,
I will prefer running over cycling as it increase heart and lungs health and oxygen inhaled gives great energy specially to your joints. Running promotes muscular development, blood circulation system and reduce high blood pressure.

Avary

Banned
May 21, 2012
Hi aqua2000,
Bike for me as well as it burns calories, boost metabolism and helps in reducing weight. It builds strength, tone muscles and improves heart health. It increase stamina, reduces stress and improves coordination.

Chalmer

Banned
Jul 2, 2012
I will prefer biking over running as biking as it improves coordination and cardiovascular fitness. Biking strengthens the immune system and reduces body weight, builds strength and tone muscles. Biking increase stamina and eat up calories.

Curtis

Banned
Jul 16, 2012
Hello Aqua,
Running for me as running makes our heart and lungs strong and reduce the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease and certain types of cancer. Running promotes muscular development and improve blood circulation system. Oxygen inhaled while running give great strength to joints.

woods78

Apr 22, 2011
Hello Aqua,
Running for me as running makes our heart and lungs strong and reduce the risk of depression, cardiovascular disease and certain types of cancer. Running promotes muscular development and improve blood circulation system. Oxygen inhaled while running give great strength to joints.

great input man.:yeahthat: