©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

BioGrow? anyone try it?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
IB, it isn't protein, it is colostrum. The facts I posted are it! A serving size is 1.5g... Colostrum has benefits, it is in mother's milk to build immunity and promote healthy growth. This is just a superbly marketed colostrum supplement.

For example humapro is just EAAs but marketing leads you to believe it is a miracle supplement. It's sad how some people believe everything supplement companies say without doing their own research.

"It's sad how some people believe everything supplement companies say without doing their own research"

Its sad how some people assume. Its also sad how some people are assholes, for example you. :action-smiley-055:

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
"It's sad how some people believe everything supplement companies say without doing their own research"

Its sad how some people assume. Its also sad how some people are assholes, for example you. :action-smiley-055:

I never assumed you were an asshole nor did I infer that you believed everything a supplement company said, but you took it that way... So that says something in itself

But if you think that, it's cool. Post up some pics and let them do the talking.

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
yea i agree, i got a hook up from a guy who had a few bottles, im taking it right now with a weight gainer but i doubt ill notice anythings special

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
I never assumed you were an asshole nor did I infer that you believed everything a supplement company said, but you took it that way... So that says something in itself

But if you think that, it's cool. Post up some pics and let them do the talking.

You seem like you really know what your talking about, you just also seem like a dick who wants everyone to know that he knows everything and they know nothing. No big deal..i just thought you implying I believed everything the supplement industry says....I think you could agree it seemed that way. I may post some pics....Im starting a new routine for a few months to try to peak before I try my first cycle.

AtomAnt

AnaSCI VET
Oct 27, 2012
Swole-Nation
You seem like you really know what your talking about, you just also seem like a dick who wants everyone to know that he knows everything and they know nothing. No big deal..i just thought you implying I believed everything the supplement industry says....I think you could agree it seemed that way. I may post some pics....Im starting a new routine for a few months to try to peak before I try my first cycle.

I'm stating facts. If you follow my posts you'll clearly see I'm not a dick and have helped out a lot of people.

But do before and after pics and lets see if it really does work. If it does I'll eat my words, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I'd rather have the truth be know than me try to convince someone otherwise... Does that sound like something a "dick" would say?

wrees

Jun 1, 2013
I'm stating facts. If you follow my posts you'll clearly see I'm not a dick and have helped out a lot of people.

But do before and after pics and lets see if it really does work. If it does I'll eat my words, I have no problem admitting I'm wrong. I'd rather have the truth be know than me try to convince someone otherwise... Does that sound like something a "dick" would say?

aaaanyways...yea your not a dick man i was pissed at work that day...ur a real nice guy..and you know ur stuff for sure, but yea im taking that bio-crap right now just cuz i have it but im not expecting any miracles thats for sure. im just trying to get to a point that i feel is a good starting point for a first cycle...making good progress so far...gained about 2lbs....lol got a ways to go as far as strength in my legs before i want to cycle tho, im keeping a log of my workouts...as far as diet goes....im eating everything i can and drinking weightgainers