©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

biolabs reviews?

jhelser

May 15, 2004
Guys, I have ordered from biolabs and still have not got my order but im sure it will be here soon due to hollidays its been delayed.

please give me your incite about this source.

Thank you. :scratchhe

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
jhelser said:
Guys, I have ordered from biolabs and still have not got my order but im sure it will be here soon due to hollidays its been delayed.

Email me the order and info please. I am having a problem because we have been dropping the small orders in drop boxes like we have been doing for years as long as under 16oz

we place delivery slip on it so postman scans at your doorstep then I know you received it, for some reason I have 4 missing packs, small orders, just 2-4 bottles in each box. They should have been delivered tuesday that just passed.

Anyway coming this week I will be having to refund the money back to these guys, and yourself if you wish, or resend the gear its up to each individual customer. We do not lie, me or my remailer, when there is a problem you are told the truth. The only bad thing is for us because eventually the packs will get delivered to the customers but by then I will have already sent more gear or refunded the cash. Oh well, thats life :)

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Can't say. I've been trying to order from him, but he is always out of tabs. I was told over 6 weeks ago he would notify me when tabs were in and I never heard back. Some stuff was promised and never sent.

Last edited:

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
DragonRider said:
Can't say. I've been trying to order from him, but he is always out of tabs. I was told over 6 weeks ago he would notify me when tabs were in and I never heard back. Some stuff was promised and never sent.

Same thing happened to me. Whey powder, not juice, though. Promised but not delivered. :confused:

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
imdaman1 said:
Same thing happened to me. Whey powder, not juice, though. Promised but not delivered. :confused:

I cannot send you what I do not have. I told you where to buy it for like $50 you cant beat that. It was a favor I could not fill. sorry I offered I did not know it was thrown away, I do the best i can. make it clear in your post that it was a favor and I was sending you a bag of protien on your word you will pay me but you are not sure when you can pay me. You said you want to try the protien out and see if you like it or something like that, so if you do not like then what you mail the protien back? Forget it man, sorry I could not help you.

Last edited:

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
DragonRider said:

Listen, when my tabs come in and someone puts 5 or 10K in my face you are right they get them and I am always out of tabs because they are my best product and I cannot meet the demand because only so much can be taken accross border. I am not superman. and about the free gear I said I would send, its free, you will get it when I have extra bottles same for the other dude. I offered you one kind but you want another best seller and I cannot tell my big customers no if they want 1,000 peices thats what they get.

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIO LABS said:
I cannot send you what I do not have. I told you where to buy it for like $50 you cant beat that. It was a favor I could not fill. sorry I offered I did not know it was thrown away, I do the best i can. make it clear in your post that it was a favor and I was sending you a bag of protien on your word you will pay me but you are not sure when you can pay me. You said you want to try the protien out and see if you like it or something like that, so if you do not like then what you mail the protien back? Forget it man, sorry I could not help you.

I told you I had the money man. I also said I would send you a check as soon as I got it. You said the stuff was in your house and your old lady wanted it out of her way - that's why you wanted to sell it. Now you say it was somewhere else and somebody else threw it away. I'm not gonna argue with you. Everyone knows I can be trusted. You are the one the has to prove yourself. And it's not a question of whether or not I would've liked it - just whether or not it is protein and not brown sugar or some shit. Why is it still advertised here if you don't have it?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
BIO LABS said:
Listen, when my tabs come in and someone puts 5 or 10K in my face you are right they get them and I am always out of tabs because they are my best product and I cannot meet the demand because only so much can be taken across border. I am not superman. and about the free gear I said I would send, its free, you will get it when I have extra bottles same for the other dude. I offered you one kind but you want another best seller and I cannot tell my big customers no if they want 1,000 peices thats what they get.

I understand. Listen, don't worry about it, I don't need anything from you.

Last edited:

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
imdaman1 said:
I told you I had the money man. I also said I would send you a check as soon as I got it. You said the stuff was in your house and your old lady wanted it out of her way - that's why you wanted to sell it. Now you say it was somewhere else and somebody else threw it away. I'm not gonna argue with you. Everyone knows I can be trusted. You are the one the has to prove yourself. And it's not a question of whether or not I would've liked it - just whether or not it is protein and not brown sugar or some shit. Why is it still advertised here if you don't have it?

You said you do not want to argue so please state what you want and do not end with a question for me.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
jhelser said:

Hey, everything received ok thats cool. Can you just reply in this thread and let people know you received please? Thanks

imdaman1

AnaSCI VET
Mar 31, 2004
USA
BIO LABS said:
You said you do not want to argue so please state what you want and do not end with a question for me.

Nevermind brother. I order 10lbs from allthewhey.com this morning. I should've just done that to begin with......

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
imdaman1 said:
Nevermind brother. I order 10lbs from allthewhey.com this morning. I should've just done that to begin with......

sorry man. Yes they are good, atleast their protien has flavor the ones I had were just plain protien.

later
B

jhelser

May 15, 2004
BIO LABS said:
Hey, everything received ok thats cool. Can you just reply in this thread and let people know you received please? Thanks
Sorry i did not write sooner, i did get the pack and the stuff looks great.

I want to order more soon,

I think biolabs is a good source and i back them up 100% on quality and service.

thank you again.

BIO

Aug 6, 2004
Mexico
jhelser said:

I think biolabs is a good source and i back them up 100% on quality and service.

thank you again.

thanks, email the guys I sent you and if no help email me in 7-10 days I will personally do it for you ok?

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
jhelser said:

thank you again.
I'm happy you received something. Are you using it personally or are you buying to redistribute? Have you used it in a full cycle? Have you used other products so you can compare results?

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Not that Im saying biolabs is good or bad because ive never used them but dont put your reputation on the line saying you back their quality 100% when youve never used the product before youre just opening yourself up for trouble.