©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bloat

sTaTic

Jan 25, 2006
take some armidex. Nolvadex can work too but I prefer armidex. How is your diet too? Diet is really the key here. I know friends that can cut on dbol because their diet is so clean

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
sTaTic said:
take some armidex. Nolvadex can work too but I prefer armidex. How is your diet too? Diet is really the key here. I know friends that can cut on dbol because their diet is so clean
Agreed with sTaTic. Try some Armidex and give it some days to take bloat down...At least that's how it seems to work with myself. I've also found diet to be key. I'll keep carbs and sodium lower and that helps me TONS.

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
A lot of this BLOAT is from your diet and water retention. Clean up your diet and cut down on sodium intake (salt). I can take whatever I want and not BLOAT. It is because I am very careful with my diet while ON. Also increase your water intake. You drink more water to get rid of water.

Tyrone

AnaSCI VET
Feb 24, 2007
oldfella said:
A lot of this BLOAT is from your diet and water retention. Clean up your diet and cut down on sodium intake (salt). I can take whatever I want and not BLOAT. It is because I am very careful with my diet while ON. Also increase your water intake. You drink more water to get rid of water.
Very much agreed with upping the water intake. If you consume more water, you'll find that your body doesn't see the need to retain it...Same goes for fat. Just make sure it's healthy fat;)

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Agree with all the posts and really don't have much to add.

I personally find my diet to be the largest factor in whether or not I get bloated, which includes water intake. Controlling estrogen is important too.

By the nature of how some steroids work in relation to nutrient partitioning and mineral absorption - the way to control that excess bloat is through diet.
By the nature of how increased estrogen increases bloat - the way to control that is through estrogen control.

Antonix

Aug 16, 2007
my advice is too watch your diet. Bloat could be controlled very well with proper food, less salts, cardio. All this together with an anti e and you’ll be just fine.

menace99

Jan 3, 2007
Don’t forget to drink at least a gallon of water a day. Having lots of fluids will make your body release all extra retained water

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Manariu said:
I’m getting too bloated . test, dbol, eq, var. How to reduce the bloat?

are you using an AI? also are you controlling your diet or just eating everything?