©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bloat

klaud

Jul 23, 2012
From your experiences, which ester causes you less bloat? enanth or cyp?many thanks

PRIDE

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 2, 2009
They are pretty much the same. Possibly Enan but there isn't much differences between the two. I believe enough to be noticable.

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I've used both and they are the same. If you are worried about bloat, try prop EOD or ED. Put a cc in a slin pin. Easy stickings.

Mad Matt

Oct 30, 2012
I've used both and they are the same. If you are worried about bloat, try prop EOD or ED. Put a cc in a slin pin. Easy stickings.

This or if your like me and get sick to death of pinning ed or eod then run a low dose ai, most work very well....

allbeef

AnaSCI VIP
Nov 5, 2012
Armidex is what I added along time ago for high estroidal and its helped keep me on the dry side. I probably dont need thisd much as my test dosages are wimpy but still do 1/2mg EOD. That water working its way in between muscle fibers gives you more power. Dont see to many lean powerlifters as fat molecules do about the same thing.

AB

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Neither. Short esters such as test p are known to cause slightly less bloat although can be less anabolic. But to me the difference is minimal. If your worried about bloat then your diet is everything. Sodium needs to be present but not high as that will bloat you. Lots of water to flush out your system will help. The introduction of an AI such as arimidex/aromasin will keep bloat down on testosterone. Too much of an AI is a bad thing though. Vitamin C is great for bloat too... preferably 2-4g on cycle.

The Grim Repper

Super Moderator
Sep 26, 2008
Making it Happen Somewhere
Neither. Short esters such as test p are known to cause slightly less bloat although can be less anabolic. But to me the difference is minimal. If your worried about bloat then your diet is everything. Sodium needs to be present but not high as that will bloat you. Lots of water to flush out your system will help. The introduction of an AI such as arimidex/aromasin will keep bloat down on testosterone. Too much of an AI is a bad thing though. Vitamin C is great for bloat too... preferably 2-4g on cycle.

:yeahthat: Absolutely. Diet, water intake I think outweigh anything as to controlling bloat while on.

turbobusa

Super Moderator - RIP
Nov 18, 2012
Too close to have big diff. I use them interchangeably
with a slight prerence to cyp. Not enough to veer me away from good enan
when I run up on it.T

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I can't tell the difference between the two when using good quality products. I've flipped-flopped over the years thinking one was better than the other, but that was definately only due to the product quality at that time.