©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

blood work

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
so how do i go about getting blood work done...do i do it befor i cycle or when i start ...and where do i go to get it done ..do i call my local dr and tell him hay im getting back on the juice? and what should the
levels be at

Last edited:

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Discountedlabs.com

Go there, find the tests you want, pay for them and then schedule an appointment. They'll direct you to the closest LabCorp location to get the actual test done. Results will arrive in the mail in 3-5 days, give or take.

Or you can be honest with your doctor and see what happens. Didn't go well for me.

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
Discountedlabs.com

Go there, find the tests you want, pay for them and then schedule an appointment. They'll direct you to the closest LabCorp location to get the actual test done. Results will arrive in the mail in 3-5 days, give or take.

Or you can be honest with your doctor and see what happens. Didn't go well for me.

what is the point exactly for doing this?...i mean moor or the less what kind of blood test to i ask him to take exactly ? do i want to take the test after i take the cycle or after ?

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
Discountedlabs.com

Unless you have a very open doctor most are going to give you are a hard time and ask too many questions they don't need to know. Go the private route and you wont have to answer to anyone but yourself.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
what is the point exactly for doing this?...i mean moor or the less what kind of blood test to i ask him to take exactly ? do i want to take the test after i take the cycle or after ?

What's the point of doing what? Bloodwork? Going the private route instead of your doctor?

How much research did you do before you decided to start injecting drugs into your body? Not enough is my guess. :banghead:

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
I read up moor on the steroid than anything else...it's not like when you buy them it comes with instructions Telling you....go get blood work.....what way is the privet route?..

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
how do i go about getting blood work

should i just call my doctor and tell him what im doing...and if so what kind of blood test do i need done and for what reason?

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
you do the blood work before your cycle so you have something to compare it too once you come back here complaining of Gyno or no sex drive

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
If you tell doc that is not cool it goes on record and may be a bitch to get insurance down the road

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Just...Wow!

Don't do any gear until you don a ton more research! You're not ready for this endeavor!! Don't forget to research RBC/Hematocrit and blood donation as well.

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
Yeah I ran a cycle before I ran test c and eq..but I don't know how to go about getting it done...and it's not like I want to draw blood my self and send it any where..I would not know what blood test I would ask for

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
I think I used private md labs .com....go to the website, select a FEMALE hormone panel, should be about 50 bucks...when u put in your information put yourself as a male to get the male reference ranges...should get you test and estrogen....that's a bare minimum...

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
The thing is...I have a nurse that is taking my blood..but she told me to ask what kind of blood work I need to take

humpthebobcat

Dec 22, 2013
very welcome, I know it's a pain in the ass but sooooo worth the trouble...if they raise an eyebrow tell them you're thinking about getting a sex change lol, jk

Last edited:

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
Hahaha...too funny...but yeah I know 75% of people don't get blood work..every time I brought it up people looked at me like I was weird.. I just want to do it right and make sure I'm g2g...I know I don't know much ..but it's like most drugs. .people just do them...got a headache take asprin...if your sick take cold medicine. ..want to get big take roids...this is why I joined the forum ...

Last edited: