©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Blue Hearts

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Anybody remember who made the Blue Heart Dianabol tabs? I think they were 10 MG's. Also has anybody actually seen these lately?....AR....

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Thanks Alin. Are they still being produced or am I way out of touch? Lol....AR....

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
March Pharma was the licensed Thai manufacturer for the Danabol DS blue hearts.

Although until they were raided for not being licensed Body Research was the company offering them out of Thailand that most bought from.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I used them years ago. I remember finding a few in a supplement tub when going through my old room in my parents. They may even be still there but only a few tabs.

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
Appreciate the responses. I do remember it was Body Research now that you mention it. I was just was curious cause of the post about our first cycles. I remember I really liked them though. Ah the good old days! Lol....AR....

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
Appreciate the responses. I do remember it was Body Research now that you mention it. I was just was curious cause of the post about our first cycles. I remember I really liked them though. Ah the good old days! Lol....AR....

The ones I used were by Body Research.

They were some of the best DBOL on the market at one time.

I used many different dbol years ago. I would put the blue hearts 3rd or 4th. The best were actually the Romanian Naps and Balkan. If my memory served me correct I got them both from you. You did used to sell those 5mg Naps? Balkan were fantastic. I am trying to think what other ones I used back then... getting old :eek::D

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
The ones I used were by Body Research.

I used many different dbol years ago. I would put the blue hearts 3rd or 4th. The best were actually the Romanian Naps and Balkan. If my memory served me correct I got them both from you. You did used to sell those 5mg Naps? Balkan were fantastic. I am trying to think what other ones I used back then... getting old :eek::D

We have had various DBOL products over the many years but YES we did have Naps and of course Balkan.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
I used to get the naps from ashop- also the balkan.
I love the life price with the more you buy.
Great deals on 1000 and above

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
I got the Naps from Ashop 1yrs ago or so and they were best I have ever done