©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bodybuilding Possibilities?

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Wondering how long it took some of u competitive bodybuilders to get where ur at today. I have some great sources and am able to get gear whenever and however much. I have access to a good gym. I am an experienced bodybuilder. Both of my cousins competed amatuerly. I am also only 21 (5'10 190 8%bf) so I think maybe I have a chance if I want it bad enough. So I guess Im just looking for some success stories. I don't know a lot of bodybuilders in their 20's. Peace out :wallbash:

P

pincrusher

best thing to do 2-swole is to talk to some local guys who may have competed and ask them what they think of you size & symetry wise. you can also post up some good pics hiting all the required poses for a contest so we can get a good idea as to how you look. at your age you can do well without getting on gear, all you need to do is learn how to eat 5,000-7,000 cals per day to grow huge.
with some good pictures we can give you pointers as to what area's of your body are lagging behind which would cost ya in a contest. you seem to be well on your way if you are only at 8% bodyfat at your height & weight.
there are guys who start competing as teenagers and take it from there so you are never to young. you just need the right guidance.:)

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
These will give you some ideas.

Me at 16:

Attachments

• Me at 16.JPG
    Me at 16.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 26

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
Me at 19:

Attachments

• Me at 19.JPG
    Me at 19.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 26

Big A

Sep 10, 2005
Me at 26:

Attachments

• meback.jpg
    meback.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 25

2-Swole

Apr 5, 2006
Damn Big A thats some impressive progress. Quick ?, I think my two weakest areas are my back (thick but not a great v-taper) and my calves. Both are strong but not near competition ready. What is your secret cause u seem to have no problems in these areas. Will gear help put me over the top in these areas cause thats what im hoping. Got gear, got great sources, experienced in the gym, and got a whole lot a willpower and heart. So I know someday I can be a bodybuilder and Im also wondering do u think the reward is worth all the hard work? Thanks man!:wallbash: