©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

bol, clen/eca ?

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
im doing a lot of reading at the moment and hearing different ideas and opinions,
so forgive me if from one post to the next my plan seems to change, my goal remains the same there are just a lot of ways of getting there.
ive been looking into parabolon and if i cant get it tren because of the lack of water retention, the general idea seems to be that they work better with lower bf, ( im 14ish at the moment) with that in mind im thinking about clen / eca in 2 week cycles, ive also read an article about bol at 10mg pd for 60 days, and so my intention is
wk 1-2 clen
wk 3-4 eca
wk 5-6 clen
wk 1-6 bol 10mg pd.
do you think this is a good idea to lead me into a bulking cyle with
parabolan or tren with enanth and winny lkast 6 wks
cheers,
Woo.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
The clen and the eca should be rotated for about 8 weeks. As far as the boldenone 10mg is not gonna work normal intake is about 300-400mgs week per week for 8-10 weeks. That should be enough for you to gain as well as lose some fat. stacking it with enanthate is a good idea but, as far as the testosterone enanthate you need to do that the whole cycle and not just in the end. 6 weeks is definitly not gonna work because it takes about 4 just to kick in. The winny is fine at the end of your cycle for 6 weeks but if your gonna incorporate that you should run the entire cycle for at least 12 weeks to let the test E and winny have it's full effect. 1-10 test e / winny weeks 6-12 PCT afterwards.

Last edited:

dr woo

Jan 6, 2005
sorry m8 didnt make my plans clear,
im planing a bulker and wanted to use parabolan or tren with enanthate, with winny added at the end. i read that parabolan or trenbolan would work better with low bf
and so to prepare for this coarse i want to lower my bf with eca and clen alternating each in 2 week cycles,
i have also read about low dose long dianabol coarse with aparently wont shut you down ( 10md pd for 60 days, probably run nolv as well )
with the nfo ive gathered im hoping to drop some bf make some small gains over 8 weeks then go staight into my bulker for some quality gains
this is in an ideal world but i could be wrong hense the post for some advice from more knowledgable people than me,
cheers,
Woo.

P

pincrusher

for starters, the 10mg dbol method you talk about is run during pct between cycles because it will not significantly deter your body from its intended recovery during said pct therapy. 10mg will do absolutely nothing for ya unless you are between cycles and trying to help maintain what you just gained. it is also not recommended for the average gear user but should be reserved for those who plan on competing. the rest of us should take the time off completely from gear between cycles.
just stick with the clen/eca cycle to reduce bodyfat and be all ready to hit it hard during your next bulker. the clen should be run in a pyramid fashion like this: (each # represents the per day amount taken)
the eca stack can be started immediatly after the clen cycle stops
for next clen run bump up the starting dosage to 40mcg and peak out at 100mcg. when going over 40mcg per day you must not take it all at once but split it into at least 2 dosages with 4-6 hours between when you take them

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
pincrusher said:
for starters, the 10mg dbol method you talk about is run during pct between cycles because it will not significantly deter your body from its intended recovery during said pct therapy. 10mg will do absolutely nothing for ya unless you are between cycles and trying to help maintain what you just gained. it is also not recommended for the average gear user but should be reserved for those who plan on competing. the rest of us should take the time off completely from gear between cycles.
just stick with the clen/eca cycle to reduce bodyfat and be all ready to hit it hard during your next bulker. the clen should be run in a pyramid fashion like this: (each # represents the per day amount taken)
the eca stack can be started immediatly after the clen cycle stops
for next clen run bump up the starting dosage to 40mcg and peak out at 100mcg. when going over 40mcg per day you must not take it all at once but split it into at least 2 dosages with 4-6 hours between when you take them

I agree. The intent of the 10 mg dbol is to help keep gains during PCT. Guess what? Clen and ECA does that too. Since the clen is anticatabolic and therefore muscle sparing in addition to being a great weight loss supplement, you don't really need the dbol. I would only use the dbol if I wasn't running clen and ECA.