©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bonds tested positive for.....

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
ESPN just did a report on Barry Bonds and his "alleged" steroid use. He tested positive for winstrol, deca, insulin, HGH, testosterone decanoate, norbolethone. trenbolone, and clomid. In my opinion, steroids or not, still one of the greatest to ever live.

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
CHRIS 1 said:
I dont think they can test for GH and insuline. You can give anybody the drugs you have mentioned and none of them will hit a ball like him. I should know I take all of them and can thit a ball. if steroids could make saomeone be a proffessional athleate I would be the best one out there.

I doubt he used all of those. but I do agree with ya. hitting a 100mph fastball is tough regardless if your on or off steroids

Drudge

Feb 20, 2006
CHRIS 1 said:
I dont think they can test for GH and insuline. You can give anybody the drugs you have mentioned and none of them will hit a ball like him. I should know I take all of them and can thit a ball. if steroids could make saomeone be a proffessional athleate I would be the best one out there.

I doubt he would hit 73hrs without them and i doubt he'd be breaking the Babes home run record this season. Now dont get me wrong hes a good hitter but he just never had the power (during his prime pre AAS) to even think about those types of numbers.

Macstanton

Nov 21, 2005
The article on espn.com said that he actually was tested for all of those steroids and tested positive for all of them. Bonds is an amazing hitter period. His numbers wouldn't be as high, yes I agree. But neither would Giambi's, McGwire's, Canseco's, Sosa's .....the list goes on forever.

Lizard King

Mar 1, 2006
Between here and there USA
Doing steroids while playing baseball wont increase your hand eye coordination. But it will give you the power to slam more homers into the grandstands instead of just hitting pop flys. I know several people that think baseball wont be as interesting without all the homers. MLB cracks down on roids, the game loses excitement. Just my personal opinion.

Big A

IFBB Pro / NPC Judge / Admin
Sep 10, 2005
There is no drug test for HGH and insulin. So if the article lied about that, what else is a lie in it?

l3i0hazard

Feb 9, 2005
blah
Heh, I just recenly went out bowling with one of my close friends who doesn't juice but knows what I'm doing and I bowled my best game. I jokingly told my friend, "it must be the steroids!" and he replied, "Yeah...cuz steroids make you able to aim better...right!" we bot laughed...

Mattykid

Mar 11, 2006
I played D1 baseball in college. First of all, if you think the average Joe on steroids can step up to the plate and hit 100 mph fastball. You're sadly mistaken. It takes a lot of skill and practice just to hit an 80 mph fastball consistently. I was a "natural baseball" player who had decent power for someone who was 5'11" and 170 lbs. If I was 220 lbs. I'd probably be a pro today. No, steroids do not improve hand eye coordination but they will improve your bat speed. Alot of your power comes from your bat speed and the ability to get your hips through, and out in front of your swing. Watch him swing, sometimes he does sometimes hes all arms. i.e. Opposite field homeruns. Watch Ken Griffey Jr., he's got one of the prettiest swings in baseball.

juddwoo

Nov 19, 2005
I think they should make steroids legal period. I think it would add some real excitment to sports, I think sports in general are starting to dull out, there are no more jordans or paytons anymore and I think anyone could agree that if we had another super mega star that it would really heat up the sports situation. Don't get me wrong , I love all sports but I need something new and exciting to up my fading intrests. It's really funny, I use to be so anti steriods but, but now I think that they truley benefica, as long as they are used and not abused. moderation for me is the key.