©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bp meds

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
So how many of you bros take bp meds? ive just started 3 months ago.... started out on Benicar, but now ive been taking exforge. I cant tell anything except my blood pressure is in check now (which is a good thing).

How if at all does this affect your cycles? like I said im new to the blood pressure meds, and fixing to start back on a cycle here next week. Been gear free for 12 weeks.

MattG

AnaSCI VET
Mar 8, 2014
U.S.
Im on Tenoretic, a 2 part bp med...diuretic to get rid of salts and other part i believe is a blood thinner. Works good for me, my shit was 160/100 before i started and now 120-130/80-90. Still a little high, but it runs in the family. I havent noticed anything negative from it at all cycle wise...

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
I take 10 mg Lisinopril. Works good.

Matt, watch your red count and don't let it get too high with those BP meds that act as a diuretic. I'm sure you already do, but you know uncle Brick lol

Good BP is very important. There's a reason they call hi BP the silent killer.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I take Lisinopril/hctz (bp med and diuretic combo). No problems except your more prone to dehydration when using the diuretic. I also make sure and eat or take enough potassium. No negative effects, otherwise. Better deal with dehydration than a stroke or heart attack. On my meds..I have perfect bp. Been on the meds for 20 years or so.

Last edited:

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
Lisinopril 20 mg's & Altenenol 50mg. No issues on cycles also take 325 mg. asprin everyday. lots of H2O. If you mess with Tren or heavy cycles take the asprin! keep the blood thin, strokes last time I checked are bad for you.....

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
I take 10 mg Lisinopril. Works good.

Matt, watch your red count and don't let it get too high with those BP meds that act as a diuretic. I'm sure you already do, but you know uncle Brick lol

Good BP is very important. There's a reason they call hi BP the silent killer.

im glad I started donating blood when I did, and got bp meds... I would have stroked out within 5 years I would say.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
my grandfather had a massive heart attack when he was 54.. as I get older I start to worry about stuff like that, and try to stay healthy as possible.