©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brandon Curry looking WILD

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
The more time that has gone I can see Dexter winning now. It's so late here and I have been waiting for it to start for hours. I will need to go to bed soon. Hopefully Luke can be top 6. Steve Kuclo looked amazing in a pic he posted 24 hours before the show. It's wide open and I am excited to see how they turn out. I would love Hadi to win but that won't happen but definitely top 6.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
It's starting now. Bonac has just come on! He looks good. I would like Dexter to win.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Dexter is nowhere as sharp as I thought he would be. He may improve for tomorrow but he's definitely not going to win it now.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Hadi from the back is so wide. Sandoe stated he would get dwarfed by the big guys but it just shows you weight and height can mean nothing sometimes. It's very early but top 3 I have so far is Curry, Hadi and Bonac. It could change drastically though.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Some of these early call outs are off to me though. Some really good guys in the last call out (Patrick Moore).

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Roelly is off so 4th at best. Dexters lower abs are distended and his quads very smooth. I think Dexter will improve 2moro but will be about 5-6th. Bonac looks really good and basically like he does every year. I guess it will be decided tomorrow. It's too close to pick tonight. I think Curry is leading so far but I would love Hadi to win it.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
El you keep saying Bonac looks good but I disagree. He looks off, kind of flat and his back is really lacking! Here's how I have it...

After pre-judging I think it's...

1 - Curry - Not as tight as I had hoped. Hopefully he can tighten up a bit before the finals
2 - Choopan - Conditioning is great! He is dense!!
3 - Bonac - Off and his back is really lacking.
4 - Roelly - He really missed conditioning.

Here's the pre-judging link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830nlAer-bs

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
El you keep saying Bonac looks good but I disagree. He looks off, kind of flat and his back is really lacking! Here's how I have it...

After pre-judging I think it's...

1 - Curry - Not as tight as I had hoped. Hopefully he can tighten up a bit before the finals
2 - Choopan - Conditioning is great! He is dense!!
3 - Bonac - Off and his back is really lacking.
4 - Roelly - He really missed conditioning.

Here's the pre-judging link... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=830nlAer-bs

I have never been a fan of Bonac. I always thought he was quite small and blocky just had good individual body parts and usually comes in good condition. Although I think he looks good in this line up. Problem is so many of them are off. He looks like his usual self (not as good as some past shows). Roelly was way off. Dexter was off but still great for 49. But the smooth quads and distended/faded lower abs are a major issue. Guys are stating Kuclo looks good and he does for this line up but I think he could be much better as well. Sandoe was off and I had hoped he could place much higher. Cedric wasn't crisp enough so nowhere to be seen (although I thought he was better/higher than what the judges appear to think). Even Curry and Hadi are not where they could be. I am a huge fan of Hadi and he is hard and conditioned but he has been better in past shows. Although I can 100% understand him being a few % off as it was a surprise he got a visa last minute so prepping thinking he probably wouldn't compete must have been hard/stressful. So in many ways a lot of guys weaknesses were cancelled out as they all had them. Bonac's were definitely less severe than some of the other guys such as Roelly and Dexter.

In many way the show has been a big disappointment in regards to quality but because it's so close it makes it much more exciting so it doesn't really matter. I would love Hadi to win this but as I just posted elsewhere I think Curry is the front runner. If they are close they will give it to Curry a head of him as well. Curry does ***inate some poses but he could be tighter. If Hadi comes in even harder and drier like I know he can do and Curry doesn't improve he should be the winner. I think a few guys will improve for the night show it's just a matter of which ones.

I will say I had to stay up late to watch this (open started about 6am over here) so I was half a sleep :eek::D I may just go to bed early tonight and get up to see it but I know I will probably miss it doing that :D

CompoundLifts31

Jun 3, 2018
What's Curry's weight right now?
I remember a thread about him attempting to get down to 212 lol... He was like 265 at that time. I remember saying, "he'll have too loose muscle to get down to that weight."
I feel "special" having certain insight from a well known member on a different board. He doesn't run crazy #s of gear. We all bashed his coach for the "212 thought"....

Sent from my moto g(6) play using Tapatalk

CompoundLifts31

Jun 3, 2018
What's Curry's weight right now?
I remember a thread about him attempting to get down to 212 lol... He was like 265 at that time. I remember saying, "he'll have too loose muscle to get down to that weight."
I feel "special" having certain insight from a well known member on a different board. He doesn't run crazy #s of gear. We all bashed his coach for the "212 thought"....

"He'll have to lose too much weight**"

Concreteguy

Super Moderator
Mar 12, 2013
Pa
Everyone that was there is saying Brandon was off a tick or two. There hoping he dries out by tonight's final.