©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

breakfast question

GBtom

May 9, 2011
Can be the yoghurt or a can of fruit a good breakfast or should I stick with the eggs? I'm always in a rush to get to work , and I don't have time to prepare my breakfast, thanks for any help

morris

Jun 20, 2011
Can be the yoghurt or a can of fruit a good breakfast or should I stick with the eggs? I'm always in a rush to get to work , and I don't have time to prepare my breakfast, thanks for any help

Carbs are good in the morning, although yoghurt is a pretty bad food imo... And you want to get some better protein in the morning.

private

May 10, 2011
I like banana's and I eat them around 9am..or after a workout, I don't know if this is ok or not..

GBtom

May 9, 2011
Carbs are good in the morning, although yoghurt is a pretty bad food imo... And you want to get some better protein in the morning.

Why is yoghurt bad ? It has protein in it and carbs and not a lot of fat.

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007

Where do you get your info from. Yoghurt is great. Some can be not so good. A greek style yoghurt is a great choice of food for the bodybuilder. You can add protein powder, fruit, nuts etc.

Nothing beats 5 whole eggs and some oats but there are lots of possibilities.

rennybig

May 9, 2011
Agree with the above. yoghurt isn't too bad , unless you're allergic to it :D or it's got a lot of added sugar ..