©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Breast implants?

frisco kid

Nov 30, 2006
No Cal
My wife is getting breast implants next week. I know this question is one I should be asking the doctor but I don't want to sound like a pig. To put it bluntly... how long before titty fuckin'. We've wanted to for a long time but her breasts were a little small.

rowingdude

Feb 16, 2006
2 weeks..

On a side note, your wife is very insecure and feels that she is not pretty enough for you or her peers.

Kaiser

Mar 5, 2006
rowingdude said:
2 weeks..

On a side note, your wife is very insecure and feels that she is not pretty enough for you or her peers.

Because she wants implants? Get real man. sometimes there is more to it than that. So, on the other side you are very insecure amongst your peers because you are interested in weight training? You people that blatantly categorize someone by their immediate actions are full of shit.

Kaiser

Mar 5, 2006
frisco kid said:
My wife is getting breast implants next week. I know this question is one I should be asking the doctor but I don't want to sound like a pig. To put it bluntly... how long before titty fuckin'. We've wanted to for a long time but her breasts were a little small.

She'll be feeling fine in a couple of weeks after. They will however be pretty hard and stiff for a while. It takes about 6-9 months for them to finally settle, especially if she is going under the muscle (which she should). Good luck to her.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
frisco kid said:

LOL...give her some time too heal...you will have plenty of time to play.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
My lady is showing interest in getting implants. I still prefer natural myself,,but I will consider.