©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brewed testosterone enth

cobraforce

Jul 12, 2013
tennessee
I had brewed a batch of test e back in march it was stored in a room sealed off that wasnt heated all summer it was fine and now 3 100ml bottles were still fine but one bottle seams like it froze into a gel this ever happened to anyone else ?

Bigmills

Jun 27, 2016
Now back at 70°room temp it's all better
Sounds to me like a crashed brother which is very rare for beef considering it needs no BB at all. What was a recipe if you don't mind me asking? Also I got plenty of stuff melt that's no big deal at all specially when it comes to test e or deca.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

cobraforce

Jul 12, 2013
tennessee
I uses 2% 20% it was in a very cold room but now that it's been here in the heated living room it's back to normal I guess it's just a 100 ml I won't be using

Bigmills

Jun 27, 2016
I uses 2% 20% it was in a very cold room but now that it's been here in the heated living room it's back to normal I guess it's just a 100 ml I won't be using
Doesn't mean it's still good to use you say it was in a very cold ride who would you say the temperature was in that room? With such a high solvent ratio of 2% 20% you have to be well below freezing to crystallize or should I say crash. You can always try to 10%EO. Also have you tried venting it with a needle and putting it in the oven about 250° for about 15 minutes and taking it out and shaking it up periodically?

cobraforce

Jul 12, 2013
tennessee
The room I brew in is unheated and it got down in around 30° I did vent it and heat it up but I only heated it up to 102° on my magnetic heater-mixer because that is test enth melting point anything really above that with test e damages the hormone

Bigmills

Jun 27, 2016
The room I brew in is unheated and it got down in around 30° I did vent it and heat it up but I only heated it up to 102° on my magnetic heater-mixer because that is test enth melting point anything really above that with test e damages the hormone
Sorry don't take this the wrong way but I hate when people say that. I've taking Test E literally to 500 degrees Fahrenheit. Then took 400mg every week, and on week 8 my blood work came back at 2200. You cannot burn off the hormone that's bulshit I don't care what anyone says. I tried it with Tren as well.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
When you heat test up it doesn't get to a certain temperature and then just dissappear unless that temperature getts high enough to comdust. At a few hundred degrees It starts to degrade and then longer and hotter it gets the more it degrades that is just the chemistry of things .

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
I'm not even close to a cook but the only gear I've had the problem your describing on a regular basis is npp, im sure theres other gear that does it as well just not test e,are you sure its test e? Real test e I've never needed Bb and it's never crashed . The crashed npp I've always just dropped I to a hot water bath for 5 min or so and pinned ,never an issue. Now there is a difference between crashing and shit growing in the gear. I've been having an issue with that also on npp but still heat solves the problem.