©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Brick auction #2

thebrick

Super Moderator - RIP
Oct 28, 2012
Brothers!!
I got word today that my biopsy from the surgery looked good. It didn't spread yet. No further treatments are planned. HUGE RELIEF!! OMG! Now I'm ready to just get back on my feet and sling some iron. That is still quite a few weeks away though. You all have been awesome.
Brother love - brick

Last edited:

Lavey

Jan 5, 2015
Brothers!!
I got word today that my biopsy from the surgery looked good. It didn't spread yet. No further treatments are planned. HUGE RELIEF!! OMG! Now I'm ready to just get back on my feet and sling some iron. That is still quite a few weeks away though. You all have been awesome.
Brother love - brick

Congrats brother! I bet its a big relief for you & your family.
If you need anything just ask.Im so happy for you & yours...

Last edited:

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Brick that is FANTASTIC news! What a relief that must be for you and Mrs. Brick!!

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
so glad to her brick, i had no doubt that you would make it thru with no issues and beat this bro......

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
ok i just want to let it be know that the mailman showed up today with my package from i.b. everything was there on the list except for what phoe owes me , but me and phoe have had that worked out from the beginning. i will receive when he gets back in town. i am very happy with the boards , and ppl here. for everyone who has any doubts, this place is a great place. i dont know i.b. from adam and he easily could of kept all that gear for him self after he was banned, yet he still sent it ALL to me. in my eyes thats a real dude. i admit that i was scared shit that i sold my personial shit to buy this auction and i was getting fucked when he got banned. but he came thru after all. ty to everyone. and brick, i hope you the very best bro. we are all here to help, banned and not banned brother. looking forward to getting off my cruise cycle to start up again. i stil need like 10 more tren ace for the cycle that i am too broke to buy tho.

djpase

Oct 29, 2014
ikr, i was surprised. so every1 else who also donated, brick, and mods can all be happy to know that nobody got screwed at all.