©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

british dragon

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Is it hard to come by british dragon in the us? I saw a site that said it was a reseller of bd. Then i I saw a site britishdragon.us . What do you guys think a scam or what?

Cryptasm

Mar 3, 2006
get the email for the site u found and go to the british dragon website and put that email in , if they are legit the british dragon website will confirm it.

hammeranvil

Aug 12, 2005
hell
Yeah I dont need to try their products just curious. Maybe my hookup with get his hands on some and share one day. Hey, a kid can dream cant he?

P

pincrusher

britishdragon.us is definately a scam!!!! i know this to be true so stay well away from them. it is also rumored that they may be feds trying to set up people for busts but that has not been confirmed.
if you want to know if any source is a authorized reseller of BD products you can go to their website www.britishdragon,com and go to the section where it will allow you to put in an email or website address and they will confirm if the source is authorized or not.
if you would like to try their products pm me and i can give ya some direction on a legit and verifyable source for it:)

healthfreak

Jun 19, 2005
pincrusher said:
britishdragon.us is definately a scam!!!! i know this to be true so stay well away from them. it is also rumored that they may be feds trying to set up people for busts but that has not been confirmed.
if you want to know if any source is a authorized reseller of BD products you can go to their website www.britishdragon,com and go to the section where it will allow you to put in an email or website address and they will confirm if the source is authorized or not.
if you would like to try their products pm me and i can give ya some direction on a legit and verifyable source for it:)

yep huge scam site. dont do it bro

Drew546

Sep 27, 2006
Drew

Hey everybody I'm having trouble getting bigger in the gym does any one have a safe and reliable source E-mail me at [[/email] thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator: