©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bulking Cycle

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
what do you bros think about this for a bulking cycle?

QGL sustanon 250
500mg wk, 12wks

QGL EQ 300
300mg wk, 14wks

D-BOL
40mg ed, 6wks

how do u bros do the once a wk thing? do u take it like every monday, or like every 5 days?

W

wolfyEVH

def not once a week with sust.....any previous cycles before bro? doubt 6 weeks of dbol is really that necessary and you should run your test longer than eq, not the other way around...just my 2cents

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Is this your first cycle? If not, the I would extend the test to wk 15 if you plan to run eq for 14. The sust should be shot eod, but if you must you can do it once or twice a wk. The reason I say eod is because it has 2 fast acting esters in it (propionate and phenylpropionate), thus to get the most out of them it needs to be shot more often. The QGL sust is 250mg/ml I believe isn't it? If so, yuo can do 125mg (1/2cc) eod which equals 437.5mg a wk. Or just do 125mg eod and make one shot 3/4cc, this will bring the total to 500mg. This may be confusing a little and possibly not make too big of a difference, but facts are facts and sust needs to be shot more frequently to get the best results. You could just do twice a wk (Mon and Thur) if you don't want to fuck with it.

Last edited:
W

wolfyEVH

jsjs24 said:
Is this your first cycle? If not, the I would extend the test to wk 15 if you plan to run eq for 14. The sust should be shot eod, but if you must you can do it once or twice a wk. The reason I say eod is because it has 2 fast acting esters in it (propionate and phenylpropionate), thus to get the most out of them it needs to be shot more often. The QGL sust is 250mg/ml I believe isn't it? If so, yuo can do 125mg (1/2cc) which equals 437.5mg a wk. Or just do 125mg eod and make one shot 3/4cc, this will bring the total to 500mg. This may be confusing a little and possibly not make too big of a difference, but facts are facts and sust needs to be shot more frequently to get the best results. You could just do twice a wk (Mon and Thur) if you don't want to fuck with it.

incredible advice as always... :)

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
no, this is not my 1st cycle. its my 4th, i dont really want to take a shot eod. which do u think would be better the sust or some t-400? i like the t-400, dont make me sore like it does everybody else. but ive never used sust, i might do like u said jsjs take a shot mon and thur.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
rebhchad said:
no, this is not my 1st cycle. its my 4th, i dont really want to take a shot eod. which do u think would be better the sust or some t-400? i like the t-400, dont make me sore like it does everybody else. but ive never used sust, i might do like u said jsjs take a shot mon and thur.

Personally I like single esters. I see no reason to have multiple ester of test with different half-lifes. A jumpstart with prop is fine but no need for multiple esters in one product. That would be like taking dbol and anadrol together imo, why bother, they both do practically the same thing. T-400 will work fine and can be injected once a wk. The prop in it is only 25mg which is worthless imo so don't worry about frequent injects with it.

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
yea but when u take different kinds of test it hits different receptors, right?

rebhchad

Jun 27, 2004
jsjs, this is my 4th cycle. what do u think would be a good combo? i just figured sust, eq or deca, and some d-bol.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
rebhchad said:
jsjs, this is my 4th cycle. what do u think would be a good combo? i just figured sust, eq or deca, and some d-bol.

That will be fine, I just prefer single ester tests and will run prop sometimes at the beginning or end. Sust will work fine but I do not think it is any better than regular test. A friend of mine just finished a cycle of it and said he felt his gains were better from enan and cyp. different people respond differently though. Maybe you should give the sust a try. I know one guy that is more experienced in AAS than me and he has always used sust in all his cycles......no other tests other than suspension and prop. I think eq is a good choice over deca too, however deca is a good bulker, for me though I get deca-dick from it. And dbol, well, that's my all time favorite oral steroid. Test and dbol are the shit imo.