©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Bulking cycle

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I have just started my bulking cycle so will let you guys know how it goes. I had planned on doing
Week 1-12= Test E at 750mg and Eq at 500mg per week
Week 3-7= Dbol at 40mg and adrol at 25mg per day

I am using Biochems Test E and Eq blend at 500mg per ml (300mg test e and 200mg eq). So I am doing two 1.25ml injs Mon and Thurs. To be honest when I got my injectables I just started. Obviously not recovering fully from my last cycle but I felt good. If I only used online sources I would never start without everything but luckily I can get anything I want within a few days. My online supplier has let me down alittle. Nothing major but just took a few weeks to actual ship it out. It has been shipped in the last few days. However there is likely to be a nationwide postal strike next Thurs so it doesn't look good. I have organized for me and a mate to get 500 british dragon dbols at 10mg each. Thats just incase I don't get my online order. If not then I will just do the dbols at 40-50mg weeks 3-7.

Forgot to say I had a vial of test p so I have just kickstarted with that. Just been doing 100mg eod. I will do that for 20 days (10ml vial).

It's only been 1 week so can't comment. But fuck me I have test flu bad. Never had it before. Don't know if it is the test p or the test e/eq. I done both on the same day and that has made me ill. Bad sweats, head ache, very weak, can't sleep, feel like I have just been dug up etc etc. Not a good sign I know but doesn't mean my stuff is bad. I trust my supplier. I am guessing it is the alcohol content... or hoping. I will carry on and see how I feel by next week. I have a shot of test p today so will know more which vial it is. I am guessing it is the test e/eq.

I will keep you posted of the results and how I feel. At the moment I feel more shutdown then ever but thats just cause I need to give the test time to take over (I always feel this way in the first week of a cycle). I have proviron for during my cycle too. Is anyone doing a similar cycle?

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
I got my stuff today. Pleasantly surprised. Got it 4 days after it was shipped out. So I am gonna start my adrol and dbol as planned. Gonna wait 1 week though. I am on antibiotics for 5 days so gonna wait till I have finished them before starting my tabs. I will probably order some synthergine too. I might do 3 weeks on 3 off and 3 on again. Or just 4 weeks on and leave it at that.