©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Callaway irons, putter and staff bag

Gettinhuge_pump

I have a set of Callaway big bertha irons with a callaway putter and tour size staff bag. The irons are the anniversary edition of the first irons callaway made. They have firm flex graphite shafts in them. They have been played with maybe 3 times. PM if your interested! Thanks

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Gettinhuge pump sorry to say this but golf clubs are like computers they depreciate so fast!

Your clubs that you’re talking about are really old and the shafts weaken after awhile.
I use to be a golf instructor at a club north of Toronto and we would change are clubs a least every 2 years.

I was at golf town and got me a king cobra driver for $500 Canadian 4 years ago. If I where to sell that driver today I wouldn’t be able to get 60 buck for it. Unless the guy doesn’t know about golf and is a newbie.

Best bet if you want to make a good profit go to the driving range put up a sign or go on EBay and see how much some one is selling the same set for.

Good luck!!!!!

Gettinhuge_pump

these irons had the plastic on them until about 6 months ago. they came out right before the x-18 pro series did. I too have played my fair share of golf. I was actually offered a scholarship to play at University of Kentucky. I went and took my PAT instead and worked as an assistant proffessional for 3 years until i found my new home selling all sports equipment at hibbett sports. They are still in great shape bro, i wouldnt sell some shit on here lol.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Bro don't take me the wrong way! Yes I know they are good and I think they are the X16 right?

It’s a good club and they are not shit. I am just saying that golf clubs depreciate so fast and you might want to try some place like a driving rage.

If you where offered a scholarship you must be good!!! I did play for Michigan State on a scholarship in 1988 and it was the best time of my life. But that’s another story for another time.

Anyways Good luck in selling them!!!

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
The key that makes a good golfer in to a great one. As for me lol I had more than a fair share of problems with my putter too!!!

I think my biggest problem was trying to adjust from fast green to slow greens. When we went to Europe some of the greens that we played on were slow and I would say there where about a 7 or an 8. and that’s slow.

Well good luck I hope you sell them!!!

By the way I still got that king cobra driver but I use the new Cleveland Launcher Ti460 Driver and I love it. I think the best driver out there is the Honma twin marks driver but that baby with set you back $1400 with out tax Canadian.

Last edited:
P

pincrusher

best way to come up with a fair price for the clubs is to go to calloways used club site and see what they sell them for on there and maybe you can get a few $$ more because of the condition of them.
the best driver on the market right now would have to be the macgregor mac-tec 435. it is a little known club but i used one for most of 2005 and it hit the ball farhter than any other driver i have ever used and i used them all. i normally hit yonex woods but this club drove the ball consistantly 20-30 yards farther than my adx400.
best custom club out there would be the SMT OS. they are popular on the long drive tour.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
pincrusher said:
best way to come up with a fair price for the clubs is to go to calloways used club site and see what they sell them for on there and maybe you can get a few $$ more because of the condition of them.
the best driver on the market right now would have to be the macgregor mac-tec 435. it is a little known club but i used one for most of 2005 and it hit the ball farhter than any other driver i have ever used and i used them all. i normally hit yonex woods but this club drove the ball consistantly 20-30 yards farther than my adx400.
best custom club out there would be the SMT OS. they are popular on the long drive tour.

Sorry Pin I have to disagree with you on this one the best a most expensive club on the market is Honma I will give you the US link for this club manufacturer is Japanese.
http://www.honma.com/

Also you can read up on them on this link its http://www.travelandleisure.com/tlgolf/invoke.cfm?ObjectID=53729413-0539-4329-A9D14B79D63A7B85 five-star level, a set of ten irons, three woods, a putter and a staff bag will set you back more than $36,000

I tried the driver and I will tell you it's by far the best driver and longest hitting driver on the market today Nothing come even close!!!

They are the best Club manufacturer in the world but then don't use Pro's to advertise.

Captain Canuck

Oct 9, 2005
Up North
www.musclemaniax.com
Gettinhuge_pump said:
brothers i will swear by my mizuno mp 33's. i plan to hit them until i cant hit a blade anymore. they kick ass! and yeah captain, putting is where you can either make it or lose it all...if only everyone could put like the pros lol.

You're right there Bro!!!

P

pincrusher

those honma clubs may be nice but not worth 36,000 to play a round of golf with. they are a status symbol more than performance in my opinion.
wouldnt mind trying one of the drivers though to compare to my SMT driver i just got. :)