©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can Depot Test be so quick??

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
Hi guys 'n dols....I have something to ask...This is my 2nd week of Depot Testosterone ONLY and i already start to feel the "pumped" feeling...even 10 days after my first "shot", i felt a diff in my libido as well ( chicks, stay away...uncle Rob is a commin lolololo ) j/k
My question now is.....Can this "change" be SO f'n quick??..or am i imagining things...

thx fellas

PS: i havn't started picking up weight yet...

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
I doubt much true strength or weight would show up anywhere near that quickly, but I definitely notice an increase in libido and a slightly greater "sense of well being" very soon that I think is more than just placebo effect.

W

wolfyEVH

can be a number of things other than the gear.....your diet, you head, etc

Robin Hood

Sep 18, 2004
mmm...ok...thx guys........but one thing i have noticed, and this really is no lie...I'm starting to get as horny as shit.......( don't wanna see myself after 10 weeks..Maby i must get myself a blow-up doll...that way i can train my LUNGS as well..lolol )

Andrew

Jun 11, 2005
Robin Hood said:
mmm...ok...thx guys........but one thing i have noticed, and this really is no lie...I'm starting to get as horny as shit.......( don't wanna see myself after 10 weeks..Maby i must get myself a blow-up doll...that way i can train my LUNGS as well..lolol )

Enjoy it. As many times as your girl allows you will be in heaven and the rest of the time you can relieve the pain with monkey spanks at various times of day and night. You'll miss that when you're old!