©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can I drink winny?

NickSmart

Apr 24, 2007
I want to shot winny but it is supposed to be one of the most painful. So I will probably drink it. It is effective?

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
NickSmart said:
I want to shot winny but it is supposed to be one of the most painful. So I will probably drink it. It is effective?
It will be effective if you drink it but much more effective if you inj. Via IM inj. it reaches your system much faster and does not have the first pass metabolism to deal with which will destroy some of it. It's not that bad if you mix it with some b-12 or something.

da-sol

Jul 28, 2007
oldfella said:
It will be effective if you drink it but much more effective if you inj. Via IM inj. it reaches your system much faster and does not have the first pass metabolism to deal with which will destroy some of it. It's not that bad if you mix it with some b-12 or something.

BUMP.

I have taken the pill, drank it and injected it.
I found that injecting it was the best. IME the pill did nothing.

AlphaMale

Jun 1, 2006
Like everyone has said, yes.

But, another thing to think about is the fact that the pills are so much cheaper that if you aren't going to take advantage of the injectable then you are wasting money by getting it. Either shoot it or get pills and save money.

Mus_King

Jul 10, 2007
NickSmart said:
I don’t find winny painful. But , yes , you can drink it too. Less efficient.

Blitzkrieg

Jul 27, 2007
From what I understand you haven't tried it yet so don't know if it will be painful for you or not. Every body reacts differently to every substance. Win, Stealth, Prop... half of the users experience pain, the other half nothing.

I'm wondering how you train heavy enough to make gains if you're afraid of some injection pain. Your lightest workout should be MUCH more painful than any injection.

IMO this is a sport that embraces pain and testing your limits, not finding ways to work around it. :whipping:

Secret

Jul 2, 2007
It looses some 10% of the efficiency, but there is an option. Not the best for your liver.

Hombre

Jun 5, 2007
NickSmart said:
Take a liver protector , is a must!

oldfella

Jul 31, 2007
Blitzkrieg said:
From what I understand you haven't tried it yet so don't know if it will be painful for you or not. Every body reacts differently to every substance. Win, Stealth, Prop... half of the users experience pain, the other half nothing.

I'm wondering how you train heavy enough to make gains if you're afraid of some injection pain. Your lightest workout should be MUCH more painful than any injection.

IMO this is a sport that embraces pain and testing your limits, not finding ways to work around it. :whipping:
I have to agree with this post. I put up with more pain training and busting my ass. A little pin prick followed by some muscle soreness is nothing compared to the pain of an all out assault on legs!!! If I had to choose the lesser of the two pains, I'll take the pin prick thanks!!:D