©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can juice cause moles ???

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
i found 2 new moles and the sides of my neck right next to each other!! they werent there before...they just popped up!! should i be worried? im 22...i dont get this...is it because of the juice fucking up my blood and causing ance that wont go away and even moles??

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I really doubt it bro. Are talking about on the surface or above the surface of the skin? I'm fair skinned and prone to freckles and moles but if anything I have less in the last few years that I've been using gear.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
If your that worried go to a dermatologist usually 60-70 bucks to be certain. But highly unlikely moles are usually a form of certain melanomas that are formed from over exposer to the sun.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I have heard the rumors of vampires searching for blood tainted with Test and Dbol to win the war against the Ware wolfs. True story :) He He Heeeee!!!

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
gregdiesel said:
I really doubt it bro. Are talking about on the surface or above the surface of the skin? I'm fair skinned and prone to freckles and moles but if anything I have less in the last few years that I've been using gear.
i think its below bro. just tiny dots but noticeable.

shamrock10

Aug 30, 2004
is there any way to get rid of it?? whats this thing called a cleasil "blackhead scrub"?

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
do you tan a lot? if so, i think it would have to do with the sun, not the gear. but look closer, and if it is just hellacious blackhead, then pop away and watch the snake grow,lol.

KILLA

Banned
Feb 25, 2005
Blacheads are fucking nasty, but kinda cool at the same time if they can produce a 6 inch or bigger snake. Stink like hell too.

a-bomb83

fatboy
Apr 4, 2005
da ville
you smell them? you've had a 6" snake?!?!?! damn, my biggest i think was like 2-3". if it was 6", i definitly would have kept that bastard in a glass case!

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
SuperFly said:
Blacheads are fucking nasty, but kinda cool at the same time if they can produce a 6 inch or bigger snake. Stink like hell too.

Ok i'm lost :confused: