©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can u inject test anywhere?

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
ON my first cycle i injected test into my quad and I couldnt move my leg for like 2 days. Did i prick a nerve, or can test not be injected everywhere?

Mark

BIGSARGE

Oct 18, 2004
Prob Hit A Nerve Or Just A Bad Inject. What Kind Of Test Was It Some Prop Is Painful To The Point U Cant Hardly Move.

P

pincrusher

could be a couple of reasons why you had your problem. you may have injected in the wrong area on your leg. for correct procedures go to www.spotinjections.com you may also have injected a short estered product like what bigsarge stated and that also could be why you got so much irritation. you might have also hit a nerve like sarge stated.
did this happen every time you injected or just on occasion? you might want to try the glutes next cycle instead of the quads. i always have problem with quad injections even to this day after hundreds & hundreds of injections.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
I started doing quads on this cycle and out of the 5 shots so far i had stiffness in it 4 of the 5 times. i just move that muscle and stretch it as much as i can throughout the day to help relax it and get some of the gear out of that area.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah that happens, now are you exagerrating on not moving it? because i limp around for 3 to 4 days and thats common with alot of guys. and the injection area in my quad usually gets hard as well.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
I started doing quads on this cycle and out of the 5 shots so far i had stiffness in it 4 of the 5 times. i just move that muscle and stretch it as much as i can throughout the day to help relax it and get some of the gear out of that area.
good ideas oracle. you can also spend about 20 minutes massaging it immediatly after the injection then apply a heating pad to the area for another 20 minutes to help the oil dissipitate into the muscle. some people will get a hot shower right after they inject and massage the muscle also.
would like to know what you were injecting including the brand name cause that might help determine why you got the pain.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
TexasCreed said:
yeah that happens, now are you exagerrating on not moving it? because i limp around for 3 to 4 days and thats common with alot of guys. and the injection area in my quad usually gets hard as well.

i agree...sometimes you just don't want to move it (keep your leg straight) while walking....but you have to or it's gonna stay knotted up longer. That's why i force myself to walk and stretch it out.

bigmark3d

Feb 5, 2004
It was QGl test enanthate, and when I shot in the glutes it was painfree, it was just in the quad that got me, I could move but I was limping everywhere, and I defiantly couldnt bend my knee.

Mark

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Pincrusher said exactly what i do. I have a heat pad that i put on it and that helps alot. Also what he said about rubbing it was right on also. Alot of guys don't rub it long enough after the shot. Some think you rub it to stop any blood (if any) but that's not all true, you have to massage some of that gear out of the area. I rub mine for awhile after each time to help out the gear and that helps to minimize the stiffness.

P

pincrusher

bigmark3d said:
It was QGl test enanthate, and when I shot in the glutes it was painfree, it was just in the quad that got me, I could move but I was limping everywhere, and I defiantly couldnt bend my knee.

Mark
with QGL, it could have been the slightly higher benzyl alcohol content that they tend to use that caused the irritation to the muscle. your quads will be much more sensitive than glutes to the ba content. you may just be like me and not be able to use your quads for injections cause they are just to sensitive. i only inject quads every once in a while when on ultra high dosage cycles and run out of other sites to use.
i once had a major problem with a quad injection, used some black label ultra test and did a 1ml shot into my quad and it blew up to 2x its normal size and hurt like hell for 3 days. missed 2 days of work because of it. it ended up a combination of the test base they used and the high BA content they were putting in the product to keep it suspended in solution.

mexican gear will have a much higher tendancy to cause injection site irritation than any other gear cause it has a higher contaminates allowance because of being labeled as vet gear instead of human grade. they also tend to use more ba in the product to help with sterilization using the theory that a higher alcohol content will kill off the bacteria.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
Speaking of alcohol i use normal regular 70% isopropyl rubbing alcohol to disinfect the area. Is that ok? I used to use the rubbing pads but i'm just to lazy to go off base and buy some.

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
yeah the limping alot of us get anyways. im thinking im going to start doing the glutes now, cause the limping is fucking annoying. and im sorta still limping, due to the fact that my dumbass did squats on monday, which didnt help. all well, no pain no gain.

P

pincrusher

any of you guys ever try the ventrogluteal injection site? its not on spotinjections but is a great site and doesnt have any direct affect to your muscles worked in the gym. it can also handle a higher amount of oil, up to 5ml at a time. i use it all the time and go up to 4ml per shot without any problems. it has been a lifesaver for me cause now i dont have to use quads as much as before i started using this site.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
pincrusher said:
any of you guys ever try the ventrogluteal injection site? its not on spotinjections but is a great site and doesnt have any direct affect to your muscles worked in the gym. it can also handle a higher amount of oil, up to 5ml at a time. i use it all the time and go up to 4ml per shot without any problems. it has been a lifesaver for me cause now i dont have to use quads as much as before i started using this site.

someone brought that up in a post but i can't seem to find the "EXACT" area although i researched and everything. Pictures you name it. Any help on how to figure it out to a "T" because i heard it's a real good area to do.

P

pincrusher

oracle said:
someone brought that up in a post but i can't seem to find the "EXACT" area although i researched and everything. Pictures you name it. Any help on how to figure it out to a "T" because i heard it's a real good area to do.
yeah i think that someone was me :D
my method of finding it is to take your hand and place your first finger along the middle of the side of your leg with your palm sitting right on your widest point of the hip(where it sticks out the fartherest) then place your thumb along the V line that runs to your crotch, and right in the area between your thumb and first finger you will find the spot. feel around in that area for a soft spot and that will be it.

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
i'm gonna take a pic of it tonight and you tell me if i'm in the right area because in that triangle area feels like a bone

ORACLE

Perfection Personifide
Dec 7, 2004
Tx
DragonRider said:
The best place to inject with no pain is your left testicle. You can inject up to 10ml.:twisted:

sad just sad. normally men have something in that sac, it's normally not empty. Are we experiencing a little testicular atrophy coming on DR :pat:

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
oracle said:
sad just sad. normally men have something in that sac, it's normally not empty. Are we experiencing a little testicular atrophy coming on DR :pat:
I've been married for 20 years. My wife carries my nuts around in her purse. I have to ask her permission to use them. :(

stussy

Anasci's Quote Editor
Sep 19, 2004
DragonRider said:
The best place to inject with no pain is your left testicle. You can inject up to 10ml.:twisted:

another good spot injection is right next to the anus :D LOL. for everyone that reads this, make sure to read the post that DR put up about where to inject
:eek: