©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

can we start a chat room for this forum

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
this would be cool if there was a chatt room to discuss all of this stuff...it take so long just to get a response ...ever one on here just stays stick to the sticky.....it would be better and faster if some one just puts in there 2 sense really quick ...then if you want talk privet you can also...so hard to make friends on here

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
Same like everything else in life, you have to put in your time.

You have been here a couple of weeks and you are stating it's "so hard to make friends here"?

Just look at where you are placing your threads? Your 'Stack' threadand this thread you placed in the Introduction forum and I had moved to the Anabolic Steroid Discussion forum.

You post in the wrong forums or you post your questions in other people's threads and then you wonder why you are not getting responses?

You need to spend some time learning how the boards operate before making suggestions on what should be added to a board that has been around for 12 years.

The question you repeatedly posted has been discussed countless times. This forum has a great search engine that is easy to use. Once you research and come back with specific questions that you have actually looked into there are plenty of seasoned vets there that are willing and able to help you out!

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
im starting to understand how it works...at least the people are not rude on here ....i know put some questions where they didnt belong but im starting to get it

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
im starting to understand how it works...at least the people are not rude on here ....i know put some questions where they didnt belong but im starting to get it

A lot of old school guys here. We have all been where you are now, new to things. Better temperament then you find on most boards!

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
I talked to you already in Grim's primo log, and explained how to properly introduce yourself and ask questions. Did you try that?

Last edited:

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
A lot of old school guys here. We have all been where you are now, new to things. Better temperament then you find on most boards!

That is exactly why I hardly ever use other boards. On several, it is like there are trolls out there at every turn, or just assholes. Ask a question and get smartass responses. I posted on one board last week about Labmax testing and several of the guys went nuts. It was like I personally insulted them. Lol.

bbecker227

Apr 21, 2015
chicago
yeah i been getting ahold of how this works....i do apologize ...i been doing research and looking into what you said ....its been helpful thanks guys ...and sorry grim for jumping into your blog

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
yeah i been getting ahold of how this works....i do apologize ...i been doing research and looking into what you said ....its been helpful thanks guys ...and sorry grim for jumping into your blog
He will never forgive you. Lol.

It's all good man. This is a great group of folks here.