©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can You Grow On 250mgs Of Test/Wk On A First Cycle?

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
Guys, I'd like to get some veteran opinions. Let's say you maxed out your natural potential by putting the work in the gym and out. Focusing on the basics(Squats and Deadlifts are over 400+lbs for reps, DB bench with 130's for reps & 1 Arm Rows with 140's). Would Test@250mgs/wk be a good place to start? Yes or no? Have anyone of you tried Test@250mgs/wk and made substantial progress? I'm going to stay on for 6 months, either way. I'm 40 years old, 6'3" 235lbs and lean(abs showing). I do 60 minutes of cardio on the treadmill every morning. I'm more into the physique model look and don't want to be bloofy with water bloat. What do you think?

tri-terror

Oct 31, 2012
Would it work? Yes. Would I recommend it? NOPE. First cycle is like having your cherry popped. Once it's gone, it's fucking GONE. And there is no better time than your first.
So I actually say people should go a little higher than typically recommended on a first cycle.

NOW, if you don't want to put on as much muscle as possible, you can build and maintain a very respectable physique on 250mg of test. It will just take a little longer.

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
It will work. I would go with 500mg. Tri is right The first one you always remember.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
I'd throw the coals to the fire. You sound like you know diet and training. Take 500mg test e weekly for 12 weeks and 30-40mg dbol daily for 4 weeks.

IHatefulindian

Apr 18, 2014
Middle East
I'd throw the coals to the fire. You sound like you know diet and training. Take 500mg test e weekly for 12 weeks and 30-40mg dbol daily for 4 weeks.
I am in the same boat as Millennium Man.
I just returned home from the Middle East and am trying to get back into shape. I just started a Low-T program of 250 a week. I feel absolutely no difference. My VA medical insurance covers 100% of the cost which is good but I am bot getting the doses I need.
Any sugestions?

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
yeah bro, drop the 6 month plan and do 500 to 750mg/wk Test E or C or sust for 12 weeks with 4 weeks of dbol or tbol and run a proper PCT with blood work. once you reach the point of needing HRT then think about long term use but for now stick to the basics, they are the basics for a reason and will no doubt do you well. best of luck to you and welcome to ANASCI.

VP

vpiedu

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
I am in the same boat as Millennium Man.
I just returned home from the Middle East and am trying to get back into shape. I just started a Low-T program of 250 a week. I feel absolutely no difference. My VA medical insurance covers 100% of the cost which is good but I am bot getting the doses I need.
Any sugestions?

you are getting a high dose for HRT and it more than likely keeps you in the highest end of the range. if you are trying to get back into shape i would not recommend running a cycle until you have at least 6 straight months of serious training and diet tweaking down. no need to add stress to your tendons and possibly cause an injury. get a good base going and then you can add to your HRT and make some great gains. good luck bro and welcome to ANASCI to you as well.

VP

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
Thanks for the input, guys! One more question. I do not want to use AI's if I don't have to to stay dry. I've read alot of guys say smaller, more frequent injections of Test E or C almost eliminate most of water bloat associated with longer esters. I'm "thinking" 1/2ml(125mgs) 4-5 times a week(500-625mgs/wk). Do you agree?

Last edited:

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Thanks for the input, guys! One more question. I do not want to use AI's if I don't have to to stay dry. I've read alot of guys say smaller, more frequent injections of Test E or C almost eliminate most of water bloat associated with longer esters. Do you agree?

Yes. 75mg a day would work and help keep estro in check. However I don't think you'll need an ai at 500 mg a week. You can split it up 2x per week. Everyone is different so you won't know until you try it.

FordFan

Nov 12, 2012
Thanks for the input, guys! One more question. I do not want to use AI's if I don't have to to stay dry. I've read alot of guys say smaller, more frequent injections of Test E or C almost eliminate most of water bloat associated with longer esters. I'm "thinking" 1/2ml(125mgs) 4-5 times a week(500-625mgs/wk). Do you agree?

Like above said, you're going to have to get labs to tell. 500mg test and up I have to run an ai. One of my friends can get away with running 1gram and no problems.

Z28

Mar 19, 2014
If I were you at your age (Iam to) I would first get a full blood panel before you do anything, you might be a candadate for TRT anyway. Then I would construct blast and cruises being that you will aleays be ON. At your age I doubt a PCT will do much and you might loose more than what you started with and end up on TRT anyway. You sound like you have an awesome build and stegnth already. Do it right and build on that

Jeremy24

Aug 27, 2008
sure you can grow! My first cycle was 300mgs Freeman Test enanthate. If i had to go do it again, knowing what i do today i would have done 500mgs test and 50mgs dbol a day.

The big news

Apr 23, 2014
I'm running 250 every fifth day now, think it's roughly 320 a week, first pin tonight will keep you updated on how it works for me

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
If I were you at your age (Iam to) I would first get a full blood panel before you do anything, you might be a candadate for TRT anyway. Then I would construct blast and cruises being that you will aleays be ON. At your age I doubt a PCT will do much and you might loose more than what you started with and end up on TRT anyway. You sound like you have an awesome build and stegnth already. Do it right and build on that
I'm going to stay on either way. At least, Test at 125mgs/week when I chill. Then, run normal doses when I feel like pushing it.

custom

Apr 8, 2014
^^^^^^This. It's the basic beginners cycle and it wouldnt be a bad idea to run Aromasin @ 12.5mgs a day or at least have something on hand for gyno. Everyone is different with gyno so better off having something just in case.

Jeremy24

Aug 27, 2008
Geesus Jeremy24. You joined in 2008 got 2 post. Did you forget about us bro? Lol welcome back ..how old were u when u joined.?

Haha just recently came back I was 26 back then. Learned a lot since those days haha