©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

canadian legal question

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
if customs nabbed a persons order here in cunuck land....what would happen?
do they send you a letter and if so...how long does it take to get to you? can they just show up and search.....or how exactly does tis whole thing work in our country...anyone with any experience in this matter?......im just a little concerned...as one of my orders is late...wondering if i gotta do some house cleaning......... :sniper:

heavy

Aug 6, 2004
[email protected]
I doubt anything will happen. Ive had a few seizures, and I have never gotten a letter or anything. Customs got a pack of mine about 3 weeks ago, got no letter. Keep us posted.

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
If you never got a letter how did you know customs got it? Where any o these packages from Gxgr? From all that I read I have not heard anything of them getting any seizures. I have a package I ordered from before I joined this board, 500 D-bol, and am still waiting for it.

tordon

Jul 24, 2005
soutern alberta
my orders being reshipped....who knows postmen are inclined to screw up too ...mix ups happen and what not...im just happy to be buying it from good people who garantee you get what you pay for..i guess they have never had a seizure so i feel better about it now.....

Last edited:

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Well I finally got my 500 D-bol in last week, it took 2 months to get to me (not from any sources on this site) the guy put the pills in a toy box package and sealed it. Well long story short, when I opened the package there was customs tape showing that they did open the outer box. That was a close one! Just shows you that if a package is wrapped up properly, customs will still let it through!

stealthmeister

Sep 9, 2005
Up North
mandarb11 said:
Well I finally got my 500 D-bol in last week, it took 2 months to get to me (not from any sources on this site) the guy put the pills in a toy box package and sealed it. Well long story short, when I opened the package there was customs tape showing that they did open the outer box. That was a close one! Just shows you that if a package is wrapped up properly, customs will still let it through!
Unless customs did notice the tabs and released it anyways, with the intent of bustin' through your front door on X-mas day!

mandarb11

Oct 3, 2005
Ontario Canada
Ya I thought of that, that is why I am going to move most of my stash elsewhere, just to be on the safe side. The funny thing is I had to pay customs import taxes on it!

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
tordon said:
if customs nabbed a persons order here in cunuck land....what would happen?
do they send you a letter and if so...how long does it take to get to you? can they just show up and search.....or how exactly does tis whole thing work in our country...anyone with any experience in this matter?......im just a little concerned...as one of my orders is late...wondering if i gotta do some house cleaning......... :sniper:

our authorities in a America dont even have time to mess with gear users to any real degree[unless the source is very dumb or careless]...I can imagine the mounted police racing to catch the steroid smuggler...ever even heard of anyone getting busted in CA.?
below-I wouldnt lose sleep over a proviron parcel---