©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Cant seem to get it right

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Started cycle last week. took 250mg of test in outer upper quad, hit a small vessel when asp. so pulled out and re positioned. no pain went well. I am very causious about sterility but 4 days later had to see doctor for fever swelling and redness that coverd most of thigh. Other shot sites wher fine. Gave my test shot in ass yesterday, asp. syrnge and once again blood. Moved pin over and was fine. I now have a lump that looks like a second ass cheek and very sore. Using a 23g 1". Last cycle never had this happen before. Sure had a few sore spots but nothing like this. Last cycle pin guage was a 22 at 1.5". No redness or heat on ass yet. Doc said blood vessle last time bleed into quad muscle and thats what got infected. Am I doing something wrong? Im starting to get a little "pin" Shy for fear of infections.

boombaby

Dec 23, 2004
secter 7b zone 103
Well I'm going to pass on a tip.Do a search for silver colloidal,get the smallest fragmented stuff in a bottle that is the shiznit.Miracle stuff.

sdawg

Jun 8, 2007
Thanks Big A, gears good seemmed to have fixed the problem. Everything good now.